Chapter 11.7 : Pocky Game

You are sure everyone already asleep but you felt something wrong in your house. You heard something fall but you are not sure so you decided to go downstairs slowly without making sound on every of your footsteps.

"Oh, they are asleep," you checked the living room, the light is still on. Kuroko is asleep, between Midorima and Akashi on the couch. Meanwhile Kise and Aomine sleep on the floor.

One, two, three..... Ah. Where is Murasakibara-kun? The only one not in the living room just Murasakibara. Hmm, thinking about Murasakibara, maybe you should check the dining room.

"Huh, really," you let out a sigh as you walked to the dining room.

The dining room is dark at the time, so you turned on the light. Boo, you saw a tall figure was searching something over the refrigerator.

"Murasakibara-kun, I know if you are not a sleepwalker. Just keep away from the refrigerator," you said in a low monotone voice while coming closer to Murasakibara.

"Ah, you got me, [Last Name]-chin," he said while closing the refrigerator and raised his hands.

"Now go to the living room and sleep," you pointed at him with a serious expression.

"No, I need some snacks now," he refused your words.

"No, you should sleep," you tried to push him, but hell, he is so heavy, even you did panting because to much pushing him.

"Pocky is alright," Murasakibara open the refrigator before you say yes.

"Fine, only one," you crossed you arms as your displeasing on Murasakibara.

"Can I have a favor?" Murasakibara asked, he took one box of pocky and closed the refrigator.

"What is it?" you looked at Murasakibara with a serious expression.

"Pocky game," he said shortly.

"For real!?" you said almost like a shout.

"Only one round," Murasakibara opens the pocky and took one.

"No," you refused.

"Means no sleep," he pointed you with the pocky stick.

"Fine," you couldn't refuse this time or yu will spending your night only for pursuing Murasakibara to sleep.

"Good," Murasakibara's face came closer to your face.

"Ready?" He placed the pocky stick between the two of you.

You just nodded. He started to munch the pocky, but you are only stunned because Murasakibara did munching the pocky too fast. His face... His face is too close, you couldn't move. For the last bite, he without hesitation bite the last part then kissed you. He gave you a rough, but slowly became a passionate kiss.

"Ungh..." you tried to let go from Murasakibara, but his power much greater than yours.

You did my best, you forced myself to let go from the kiss. "Ah...hah..hah" you succeed on escape from Murasakibara but you couldn't regain your balance.

"Ouch...hurt," you hissed after your body fell to the floor.

"Are you okay, [Last Name]-chin?" Murasakibara asked. He offered his hand for you to stand up.

"A-ah, just a bit hurt," you held his hand and stood from where you fall.

"Hmmm, Murasakibara, and also [Last Name]. What are you two doing here?" Something you didn't expect is storming the dining room. Akashi with his gloomy face was looking at you and Murasakibara.

"Ah, this is not good," Murasakibara bite his finger.

"I-i was trying to warn Murasakibara-kun to sleep early but he didn't listen," you tried to defend Murasakibara.

"How about the pocky game? Can you explain it?" Akashi said while looking at you with a sarcastic face. (Stalker, eh?)

"A-ah, you saw it, Akashi-kun?" you just let out a long sigh after it.

"Don't mind me. Uhm, how many times I should multiply the practice for Murasakibara?" Akashi slowly walked away from the dining room. You looked at Murasakibara, his whole body is shaking.

"A-are you okay, Murasakibara-kun?" you asked Murasakibara.

"I-i don't want additional pratices," he faked cry.

Then why you did it, Murasakibara-kun? If you weren't start the pocky game, this wouldn't be happened to you.

-------------------------------------------------------

Author's note(s) : *yawns* please don't forget to vote(s) and comment ( don't forget to follow)

I don't own KnB, the picts too. But yes for the story plot.