Chapter 7

Chapter 7-

"Seth, you could make it up to me, if you promise that I can hang out with Kevin, without you getting jealous," I grin thinking he probably can't.

"Fine!" Seth barks, smiling lightly," now can I have love?" I lean into Seth's lips. We kiss romantically at first, but I then begin to smile into the kiss as Seth tickles my side.

"Cut it out," I laugh, pulling away and squirming on the bed,"really cut it out!" I fall on the floor and continue laughing.

"So Heidi, can we just hang out today? You and me?" Seth asks, trying to get serious. I sit up and gaze at him. Seth's features were soft and he looked promising,"sure," I smile warmly," let me just go take a shower." I kiss Seth's cheek, grab my towel, and walk into the bathroom.

Closing the door behind me, I turn on the light and begin to strip of my clothes. As I turn on the shower, I step into the oncoming water. Goosebumps paint my arms and legs at the touch of the water. It felt...good. But my mind begins to wander.

Kevin, remember our kiss? I don't think you do. We were drunk. I had fun though! I hope you did. We danced a little, had a few drinks, you tried to sing. It was nice, but honestly, I don't want to be with Seth. I want to hang with you. I want to gaze out the window with you. I know that sounds weird, but I do. I bet sex with you would be unspeakable.

With a sudden knock on the door, I fall blankly back into reality.

"I'm still in here!" shout over the roar of the shower.

"Heidi, you've been in the shower for almost a half hour," Seth laughs. I turn my hands and notice that my fingers were beginning to wrinkle over.

"Oh," I murmur. I step out, wrap my self in my soft, plush towel, and walk out of the bathroom.

As I walk into the room, I grab my clothes and hair dryer.

"Seth get out. I need to change," I command, dropping my stuff on the bed and trying to hold up the towel.

"Why? We're bound to have sex anyway.I want to stay and see what's in store," Seth purrs seductively. I look at him with "are you kidding me" plastered on my face. Seth's face grows slightly intimidated, at which point he gets up and leaves the room.

I lock the door and close the curtains. While I dry off and pull on my clothes, I grab a ring that Adam had given me when he told me he loved me for the first time. I hold it to my heart and reminisce.

We didn't have a lot of bad memories. In fact, our relationship was perfect...but when you left me...you left me in pain. My heart is having trouble mending itself back together. I-I can't do it alone. But I hope you're happy with that slut you call a wife.

"Ow!" I flinch, pulling the blow dryer away from my head.

"Heidi, can I come in now?" Seth knocks lightly but speaks loudly. I turn off the blow dryer and unlock the door.

"You okay? You look upset," Seth snakes his arms around my mid-section and rests his hands on my hips.

"Reminiscing. My memories with Adam weren't all horrible. We only fought once, and that was when we broke up," I mumble as I clutch the ring tighter and the burning tears roll out of my eyes. Seth rotates my body so I was facing him, and kisses up my face in the tracks of my tears. Once he get's to my eye, he rests his forehead on mine.

"Heidi, forget that douche bag. He's just a bad memory. This is now and I'm not Adam. I'm Seth. I know how to treat you, and make you feel more loved than that bitch and that's it," Seth's eyes fall closed and he pulls my lips to his with his thumb and index finger. I kiss back, but only for a brief second, to then pull away.

"Not now Seth, I-I'm just not in the mood," I sigh.

"I understand completely," Seth whispers, leaving the room. When the door clicks, I sit on the bed and cry silently to myself for another few minutes.

Kevin, I wish you were here right now. I could sit in your lap, play my guitar, and sing to you. I just want to be your monster.

--------------------------------------------

Gahhhhhhhh!!! Heidi and Seth's relationship is just so perf!!!! I hope I have a relationship like that!!! Lol, I doubt it. Vote, comment, and fan!!!

Love You!!! xoxo~ SilentSerenity3