Part 17

• Dedicated to Rhianna 'Maz' Carter

Heyyy xxx

Muhahahahah.... Im back. 

Enjoy this chappy x 

Please comment and vote and fan xx

LOVE U GUYS X

**********************************************************************************************

17

 Bella:

I clung to Edwards back and shut my eyes tight. I felt the wind kiss my cheeks and my hair floated around my face in the breeze as if I were underwater.

"Almost there love."

I nodded but didn't dare look up, knowing I would probably throw-up all over my Angel and quite frankly, despite his pleas that he would stay with me no matter what. I doubted throwing up on his designer leather shoes would keep him here.

I focused on his voice as he narrated our journey. It was like velvet, I could never have conjured such a voice up in my mind. It was too beautiful; the most incredible composition of sounds known to human ears. He had reminded me again and again that this heavenly song was a tool to kill.

I had tried to think that when he left, but I couldn't, I craved it more than an alcoholic craves wine, an anorexic craves laxatives, I wanted it more than a peasant wanted gold and riches. In a way I was a prisoner to his voice. I couldn't leave if it meant I could never hear that voice again, it was music so pure it could only be created by angels, and as long as he stayed with me, I could listen forever.

I felt my hair settle on my shoulders and the breeze stopped whistling through my ears. He stood motionless and waited for me to climb down, but I couldn’t. I hadn’t been this close to him in years; I didn't want to move.

"Bella..."

I heard a slight chuckle in his velvet voice and I knew he was smiling my favourite crooked smile.

"Hmmm...?"

"You can get down now."

"Im good thanks."

He chuckled louder this time and transferred me from his back into his arms, bridal style.

It all happened so fast that I jumped slightly when I found his face inches from mine.

"Do you want to get down.... now?"

I blinked a few times and tried to get my mouth to move but the words wouldn't come. I was being dazzled to full effect. I don't think I could do anything but blink and gape at his beauty.

His skin glittered like diamonds in the sun, it was beyond beautiful, it was stunning. His eyes were like liquid gold and they bore into my own gaze. Hypnotising me.