[13]

"I said that I'm sorry!" I trailed after Harmony who was still giving me the silent treatment. It's been two periods since the bathroom incident happened and she's still pissed. We're now headed to one of our required classes.

The schedule said to head to the gym, which both Harmony and I have no clue as to where it is. So we are currently trying to search for a sign that says 'Gym'. I'm kind of doubting if we'll actually find it since we've been looking for the last fifteen minutes to no avail. We couldn't ask anyone since class already started and the hallways are empty, with exception of us.

"If we don't find this damn class in the next minute, I'm fucking skipping." I growled out in irritation.

"You guys are lost?" I turned around and was slightly caught off guard.

"Yeah..." I trailed off shocked at her appearance. It wasn't like she was hideous, but far from it. Her hair was tousled and colored a red ombre Her eyes followed the same color code since the right was ruby red while the other was bright yellow. The girl's bronzed skin made her appearance more exotic and even more attractive. Her lean physique showed that she was anything but a slacker. The way her plaid shirt clung to her hips-

"Ouch!" I rubbed my arm from the sudden pinching sensation. I turned my head and saw my sister silently glaring.

"Stop fucking her with your eyes." My eyes widened because I knew that the girl heard my sisters not so subtle whisper.

"She doesn't-" I stopped talking from the look in her eyes. There's no clear way to even explain it, but one thing I can explain is the intensity of it.

She broke the spell by blinking, "Are you guys going to the Gym too?"

"Yeah," I responded to recover from the spell she somehow put me under. "but we have no clue where it is."

She broke into a grin, "I got a tour and I can lead you guys there."

"Thank you so much!" Harmony said relieved.

"No problem. I love helping out my own kind." She gave us an attractive wink before walking to the opposite direction Harmony and I were going.

"What's your name?" Harmony asked as we followed the girl who walked with confidence and purpose.

She turned her head, "I should be asking you that since I'm being a very nice person and showing you to class."

"I'm Harmony and this is my sister Echo." Her eyes studied the both of us while still walking.

"You don't look like siblings." She muttered as she looked at the both of us in curiosity.

"Since we told you our name, what's yours?" I interrupted her train of thought.

"Oh, my name is Tacita, nice to meet you two."

"That's an interesting name." I commented while my mind rolled over her name before deciding that it suited her.

Tacita laughed, "The latin meaning of the name is silent, which is pretty ironic."

"Why?" Harmony asked.

"Because both of your names have something to do with sound." Tacita continued to laugh as if the idea was the funniest thing in the world.

"I guess it is pretty ironic." Harmony chuckled along with her.

"Why are you fifteen minutes late if you know where the class is?" I asked as we travelled down the empty hallway.

"There was a mixup with my schedule and I had to talk to the two creepy secretaries to sort it out." Tacita replied and gave a fake shudder.