Zayn Imagine

~Zayn Imagine~

You and your super huge crush Zayn Malik were out to get dinner.

You two eat at your house and have a friendly conversation. You tell Zayn a lot about yourself, and he does the same. You find a lot out about Zayn that you never knew before, and it makes you feel closer to him.

As you two are eating you notice all his tattoos. You think they make him look tough, along with his gages, and you're into guys with that "bad boy" image. You two then lay on the couch to watch a movie.

You let Zayn pick the movie while you go get your pjs on. You slip on your baggy black and red plaid pj bottoms, and a Large Rolling Stones T-Shirt. You walk back into the tv room as Zayn starts the movie, and you notice he was watching your DVDs of Family Guy.

A smile crossed your face since Family Guy was your favorite tv show. You sit on the couch next to Zayn and tell him that this is your favorite show.

Zayn smiles at you and tells you that this is his favorite too!

You hug him, for some odd reason, probably because he's so irresistible... like the song!

Zayn smiles at you and let's out a laugh. He then stops as you let go and sit with him to watch.

As you two watch the show together you turn and look to Zayn as he's laughing at the show. You then glance at his life sized tattoo of a microphone.

Zayn turns to face you and catches you checking out his tattoo.

you smile at him and explain how you always wanted a tattoo.

Zayn smiles at you and grabs your hand, as he pulls you outside to the car. He sits in the passengers seat, and has you sit in the drivers seat.

You turn on the engine as Zayn explains how to get to this tattoo place close to your house. You smile as you drive and follow instructions. Once you pull up to the tattoo place, you begin to shake, a little nervous for the pain.

Zayn steps out of the car and notices that you're not following. He opens your door and smiles at you.

You take his hand and follow him into the tattoo parlor and walk up to the front desk. You tell the woman what you want, and she sits you in a chair.

Zayn comes along for support, and you appreciate that.

Just before it starts, you begin to shake, breath hard, and sweat. Just as you expect pain, you feel something grip your hand. You look and see Zayn holding your hand and looking into your eyes.

Zayn tells you that he will be here for you, and that if it hurts just to squeeze his hand.

You smile at him and close eyes. You tell Zayn that you are ready, and he kisses you on the lips.