The Secret Life of the American Teenager story- Aria Avery Rain

Sleep is all I need, like an hour or two - hopefully three-, of that blank unconscious time of peace and rest. After hours of waking up when Aria's cries filled the dead silent four bedroom condo. I usually have help from frank but tonight he's at some party that i was of course invited to but under certain circumstances couldn't and wouldn't attend, or I'd have help from my best friends Tia and Pam but there both- well i don't really know where they are well other than sleeping i guess but i haven't seen them all day- well the point, i usually have someone here to help me with Aria but not tonight or the last either. Huh, i wonder whats going on...

I can barley remember those nights so long ago when I could sleep through the night without any disruptions. It's my fault that things are the way they are now...but I do remember one of the last nights I could sleep soundly, or in other words like a baby.

~flash back~

"Ricky, I have to tell you something." I played with my red and black striped, painted nails, nervous of how he would take my news, that would very well change his life.

" Carli? Carl what's going on? are okay?" My brown, spiky hair love, Ricky said worry cover his voice which i'm sure he was trying to pass off as calm and steady, but was failing, epic fail.

Looking into his Hazel brown eyes I said in a soft voice, " Ricky, I really have no idea how I'm going to tell you this and how you're going to react to this but-"

"You didn't cheat on me right?" Ricky Underwood the Smartest guy in percussion interrupted.

"Ricky why would you ever think i would do that" I scolded

"You know what never mind. i was trying to tell you that, well that i'm pregnant." I spoke before he could even get a word in but specking barley above a whisper.

The Living Room of Ricky's house was silent around us for what felt like forever. What happened next surprised me more than finding out that I was with child, Ricky pulled me into a careful but at the same time tight hug.

" Ummm... wow i have no idea what to say to that...well besides thank you." Ricky chocked out tears of what I thought was happy tears ran down his face.

"Thank me for what?" i asked slightly confused.

"Thank you for giving me the chance to be a dad." Ricky beamed at me.

"of course" I smiled and kissed him.

Ricky instantly kissed back, to say i felt Sparks was an understatement, that was the best kiss we've ever had, i could smell his cologne that i realized i had got him hooked on two summers ago, Axe chocolate scented too! That night we both feel asleep in each others arms that night i had the best sleep I had, had in a weeks since finding out about the baby, i would come to love even more when it was out in the world.

~ END FLASHBACK~

That was one of the best times in my life. But after he unknowingly said he wasn't sure if wanted our daughter, but not because of our age surprisingly enough. Still to this day i have no idea why he didn't want her, because i fled not long after i heard what he said, but he never knew that i had heard him. After hearing what Ricky was questioning, i told my parents and best friends what was happening and they all agreed that it might be best for me to go away for a while, to live with my brother frank, or as I like to call him Franklin.

Frank has always been that over-protective older brother who would do anything to help me, even if i didn't need it, in this case I did.

My parents explained to him what happened, to say he was pissed is an understatement, no, not about the kid but about Ricky and why i needed to come live with him. Frank all but demeaned that i came to live with him, for as long as I wanted.

The plan was to get me out of there before Ricky could think anything of my avoiding him. Only telling Brit, Tichina, and Deja about my whereabouts. I had to rush to buy my plane ticket to Alabama so i could stay with Frank, and pick out my new credit card. The card that would hold my account that really isn't mine do to the fact that my parents are the ones adding money. $950.00 a month until Aria Avery Rain was born at 6 lbs 8 oz it wasn't a painful labor either and my parents flew up to be there two weeks before. But after Aria was born i started to receive $1,900 a month.But I always put some a side for a rainy day. Yea i guess you could say my parents are rich but that's another story for another day.

There was a knock on the front door. Sighing I slowly turned on my side so i could angle my self to see my clock, reading the time, I noticed that if it was 7:01 am now, then I have been rambling on in my thoughts about my life for the past three hours.

"who in their right mind, would come here this early in the freaking morning!" i cursed in frustration at whoever has decide to pay me a visit this Early. I swear if it's frank's Gir-rilla! opps I mean girlfriend,Sara, I promise, my deal with Frank, about being nice to her is over, done , finto!

I really don't like that girl thing! If you are wondering why she and I don't like each other well I can't tell you what her problem with me is, but I can why i don't like her okay. One, she is snobby. Two, she is rude to me. Three, now this is a big one she insults my adorable little girl. But the thing is she is never mean in front of Frank only when it's just us. He is so oblivious to her bitchy-ness.

Whoever it was is very impatient i can tell you that much! I tiredly grab the cold medal circle otherwise known as the door knob. I open the door, pulling the knob toward myself, I see the dark haired human that i was really didn't wanna see...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so chicks and dudes ! if dudes even like this type of story...do they? well any way i need feed back because this is a pilot writing thing so in other words if it doesn't seem like it's liked in the least bit I'm deleting it or something. well i think I'm rambling cause yea I'm sleepy ( psst! writing takes a lot out of ya!) so who do you think is at the door is it...door number one! Ricky Underwood or is it Door number two! Sara sinister or is it Door number three! Tia slove! and the last and final door! Ashley Jergons !(amy's sister)