forty - olivia pov

"baby, this one, or this one?" justin asked, holding up two shirts.

"the one on the right," i said, going back to my laptop, replying to emails.

justin dissapeared in to the closet somewhere, returning a few minutes later, with the shirt that i chose, on his body.

"why are you so busyyyyyyyyy," justin whined, dragging out the 'y.'

i laughed, and looked over at him, cupping his cheeks in my hands.

"i'm sorry, babe, i have emails to reply too, and then i have a meeting in 2 hours," i told him, as he groaned.

"you're so fucking busy," he stated again, as i rolled my eyes.

"it's not even that much to do, grumpy." i said, chuckling.

-----

30 minutes later, i was getting ready for my meeting, and justin had gone out to explore LA with tyga. surprisingly, they've become really good friends.

i finished getting ready, and then called an uber. so much easier than driving.

"punch in the address to the gps, miss," my uber driver said, handing it to me in the back seat.

i punched in the address, and we were off to a meeting.

this was actually a secret meeting for justin. i wasn't expecting him to get picked up and signed as quickly as he did, but he did, and that's less work for me.

today's game plan was to find him a manager, and to start on his first single.

a little bit later, we arrived at the offices, and i hopped out of the uber, paying and tipping the driver.

"olivia martinez, meeting with scott braun." i said, pulling my sunglasses to the top of my head.

"ah, yes, he's waiting for you, in his office. third door on the right," the receptionist told me as i thanked her.

-----

knocking on the door, i heard a faint 'come in,' from the other side.

"hello, scoot," i said, as he brought me in for a hug.

"what's up, olivia?" he said, sitting back down in his chair, as i sat on the opposite side of his desk.

"my boyfriend just recently got signed and he is need of a manager, and i instantly thought of you, he doesn't know we're having this meeting, or that i'm doing this, but he's really talented, and deserves -"

"shut up," scooter chuckled, putting his finger to his lips, 'shh'ing me.

"i'll do it," he said, as i widened my eyes.

"seriously?" i asked him, as he nodded.

"he's a talented kid, he's got major potential." he said again.

we called justin, and he thanked us a million times.

-----
"baby i can't thank you enough, i love you so much," justin said, nuzzling his face in my neck as i smiled.

"i love you too jay, and it kinda gives you an excuse for you to stay in cali longer," i chuckled, as he laughed.

"i wouldn't leave either way. i could never leave you, princess," he spoke, playing with the ends of my hair, and planting a kiss on my forehead.

-----
PLEASE READ!!!!

A/N- boring update, I know. I'm sorry, but I had to get out of writers block & get to the good stuff. I had an issue, I knew what I wanted to happen, but I needed time in the book until it could happen. I didn't know what to write to fill up time, so I decided to skip some parts and get straight to the main point. I hope that makes sense. Lmao, love y'all & thank you for being so patient.

PS, I love reading your guys' comments! They make my day, and keep me motivated.
Thank you for supporting this story. I'm almost at 100k reads & that's insane.

Please let me know if there's anything specific you'd like to happen in this book. I'd love to incorporate some of your ideas. 😈

-G 🌹