Deaden

Chapter 1

JAYLEE POV:

Hey I'm Jaylee  this is my last semester as a junior I attend Texas A&M ,and my major is optometry . I guess you can say I'm smart ,and my favorite class this semester is anatomy . I was just getting out of my last class when my phone started ringing. Hey mom are you on the road yet ? yes ,and im so tired I cant wait until I get to your aunts house ,what are you doing ? I just got out of class im headed to  my apartment  to rest and then  I might do something with bre. Okay be careful Jaylee  teyona ! lol yes ma'am . I looked at my phone as I hung up with my mom and I received a text from cayleb.* Bestfriend: Yo  I smiled to myself as I dug around for my keys to my suv . I put my backpack in the passenger side of my car and texted cayleb back  * Lil Mama: Hey U WYD? I plugged my phone up to the aux cord ,and put on my new favorite by nicki and meek . I sung the lyrics as I thought about everything me and cayleb been through. Cayleb Landry is my best friend ,first love and ex boyfriend we met in  9th grade we became friends and then he made me his girl and then things between us were up and down until we graduated and freshman year of college we broke up during winter break . I just pulled up to my apartment when cayleb texted back . *BestFriend : Washing some clothes Wyd? I grabbed my backpack and locked the doors to my car and  unlocked the door to my loft . I set my backpack on the couch and walked up stairs with my phone and went in my room. I texted Cayleb back * Lil Mama: Just made it home you wanna come over tonight or you want me to come over to your place .. I wanna see you . I took off my outfit I choose to wear to class and put on some leggings and a oversized Tshirt and went down stairs to grab my backpack to bring it to my room.  I text Bre that I was taking a nap and I would call her once I woke up . As I was about to put my phone on the charger I got another text from cayleb *Bestfriend: Nah ,I got plans with my friends tonight . I was so annoyed by his response I hardly ever see him anymore Since we live on different sides of  the city. *Lil Mama : K .. Ill talk to u later have fun ..  I plugged my phone up and started getting comfty for my nap ,and then my phone went off letting me know cayleb was texting me . *Bestfriend:  so now u mad ? *Lil mama: Yes Cayleb . I put my phone on silent and fell asleep . I woke up and looked at my phone it was 5:00 o 'clock ,which meant time to get up because bre would be on her way soon. I also noticed cayleb didn't even bother to text me back . I hopped out of bed and pressed my phone to play my beats pill.. while I grabbed my stuff in my room to take  shower . I went in the bathroom and I could hear drake's hotline bling blasting .  when I got of the shower I started my hygiene routine . I dedcided on a two piece dress and some sandals . I went to my make up vanity did my make up . Just as I was finished brushing my teeth my doorbell rang . Hey Jay!! Bre said outside the door ohh!! Look at you !!we just going to dinner dang she said as I laughed . I did a twirl as bre hollered yass you better work !!!  We decided on dinner at grand lux and of course I had to talk bre into to gong there with her being so cheap .  I offered to drive so I ran to my side table and grabbed my phone and bag and I also grabbed my keys . . and I locked my door and we headed to my mercedes G wagon..i love my car its my first car I haven't traded it in yet I love it . Bre grabbed my phone and  plugged it up to the aux cord as I drove . How are things between you and Cayleb she asked and she picked a station on my Pandora app.  We just got into a argument when I got home  from class  . What was it about this time ? she asked ,he choose to go out instead of coming to see him I mean  barley see him already. "Yeah I know what you mean but just like I had to find out that Sean wasn't good for me you have to do the same thing with Cayleb ","but don't worry Jaylee he'll be texting again he always does". "Yall go through this all the time ","I don't know if he does text me I don't know what im going to do because as of right now im so mad at him ". I drove up to the grand lux and we got a table right away ,I ordered a drink ,which was well needed . Bre took a selfie ,and then I took one of myself ,she ordered some pasta while ordered some salmon entrée with asapagus . It was so delicious  ,and my lemon drop was bomb too .. it was so good I was on my second drink ,"you know what bre im about to tell him that im mad at him " she just shook her head at me ,and continued texting her multiple dudes she was talking to ,she was getting frustrated because Jason kept asking what she was doing ,im assuming he was getting on her nerves haha . *Lil Mama: Im mad at you and I really don't feel like talking I'll just talk to you later . "So like I the food and these lemon drops girl !!! I think I wanna come back for my birthday I haven't been here in so long .  " I looked at Bre and she made a silly face , however she only does this when she knows I'm really down or upset . She had just finished at Everest and she passed her state exams ,so she wanted to celebrate so I suggested dinner ,breaking me out of my thoughts she asked "why you look so good anyway ,I should be the one looking good because I'm celebrating that I'm done with school." I rolled my eyes and sipped more on my lemon drop .We ate more until I was stuffed and I got a to go box  and a variety cheesecake slices to go as well. We paid and we went down to my car and I drove us back to my  apartment . I killed the engine and scrolled on instgram and seen cayleb liked bre's selfie she posted so I texted him *Lil Mama : So You can like Bre's pic on insta which I was with her by the way & you cant text me back okay bet ! "well that was fun ,im going to head home now and face time with one of my boo's" see you later jaylee" . "Bye Girl" I liked her picture as well on instagram ,and then posted my own selfie and tagged her in my photo ,and then I smiled when I seen that she tagged me in her picture as well .  I grabbed my purse and locked my car ,and then I unlocked my apartment's door and and went inside .. I walked up the stairs to my room,and  changed out of my clothes and put on a big t-shirt ,and I wrapped my hair up. I texted Cayleb on last time . *Lil Mama : Are You Losing Intrest in me like at least let me tell you why you ignoring me ,and let me tell you whats bothering me .  I fell asleep ,and the next day was a Saturday and I woke up and seen a text from cayleb *Bestfriend :I know what's bothering you ,you always get mad when you cant see me and you always expect me to come see u when your friends busy and yes I am losing intrest in you ... My heart broke in a million pieces like I cried so hard and screen shot the message and sent it to bre .  I texted him back * Lil mama : why are you losing intrest in me ? and why do u keep ignoring me? I called Bre ,"Damn that's messed up jay ,you know you gotta leave him alone right but you know he always says that and watch a month later he'll be back ".