Chapter 4

This is just a storyline...nothing more.  

Becky's Pov

As I walked into the arena ,  I was very surprised and thankful Charlotte wasn't picking on me. Some part of me was questioning why she wasn't, but that questioning side was soon replaced with a relief side for me. Before I got into the arena hunter had handed me a new script.

I hadn't had a chance to read it until now, I was alone just like I wanted it to be. Suddenly there was a knock on the door, you got to be kidding me I thought.  I walked to the door and opened it , to see Aj standing right in front of me.

"What brings you to the women's locker room Aj? Last time I checked you were a male....are you still a male?" I chuckled as he pushed my shoulder jokingly " may I come in becksters?" I nodded still chuckling softly " of course you may, ma lady." He laughed with me again pushing my shoulder softly . I closed the door behind him and walked over to the couch where we both now sat.

"Well did you read your script?" He asked questioningly, I shook my head " you walked in right as I was about to." He smacks his forehead as i let out a little laugh and started to read my script. I covered my mouth looking up at AJ, as he chuckled with a little bit of nervousness.  "So we are going to have an onscreen relationship huh?" he nodded responding back to me "Yep." we seemed to have a weird tension between us now "High five?" he laughed as, we both gave each other a high five. "I'll see you  out there Becksters." I nodded laughing as he walked out, The door closed and i went into my bag to grab my gear then i heard the door open again.

Standing there in the doorway, was Sasha. "Hey there Sash." I waved towards her as she waved back, "Hello becks, whats going on?" She closed the door behind her. "Nothing much, just grabbing my  gear getting ready for my new storyline with AJ." she squealed in excitement as i looked over at her shaking my head, "Congratulations Becks, it may become more then an onscreen relationship." She wiggled her eyebrows at me, as i walked into the changing room and changed. What else would you expect? I walked out as Sasha whistled at me, I again shook my head. With Sasha i was used to shaking my head since we joked around a lot backstage. I sighed as she walked over to me and patted my back, "Becky just because you are all friends, don't let that mess with your head. Remember at Mania? Friends are friends offscreen, but on screen you are what the business wants."I nodded and gave her a quick hug as i walked out and took a deep breath. This is just a storyline...nothing more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was chapter four obviously, AJ and Becky now have a storyline!! What did you all think about this chapter? I hope you all look forward to more,  Thank you all for just reading and a couple of you voting because it means alot.