Epilogue

Ari's POV

2020

"Can you believe it's been four years already?" I texted Liam back.

"No I can't...and I am so excited to be able to see you again! You little graduate you!" He replied.

Ever since high school ended, I had begun to find out who I wanted to be. I went to college and got a job working for a newspaper, as I love journalism. I still do some YouTube, just not daily. The Cube server had run out and I have kind of gotten bored of lets plays, so while the group continued to do other things with a server, I went off and just recorded some funny moments with friends.

I haven't really lost contact with anyone I was friends with in high school. Some friends just became better friends and some friends became some people I'd talk to every once in a while. I hadn't really spoken to Sara (my longest friend) recently, but we meet up every time she's in town- as she travels for a living. Liam and Parker have become my number one best friends but I still love all my other friends. I haven't really talked to Maddie in a while since she's focusing on school and Sean and I haven't really had the chance to talk to each other- time zones.

But now that it's four years later and I'm graduating from college, I invited my whole friend group to my graduation party. From what I know, most of them are coming, but I still haven't heard back from some. Liam is coming a few days early to help me set up, and Parker is coming a day after Liam. I haven't seen them since I left for college. I mean, I try to go to conventions, but being a journalist and college keeps me here.

Liam is texting me from the airport and he seems really excited to come to see me.

He told me he was getting on the plane, and I started to get even more excited.

-----

"PARKER!" I yelled when Liam and I got to the airport and saw Parker. Parker's flights got delayed- what luck- and couldn't come until the actual day of the graduation party.

And I couldn't be anymore excited.

Parker dropped his bag on the ground and we ran to each other, catching each other in the arms. Liam recorded it, but it was hard to see since he was also attacking Parker with a hug. What a vlogger.

Some people who walked by gave us weird looks. A lady commented "How cute- friend reunions." And a man passed by saying "You're in public."

You can't please 'em all.

We had gone to baggage claim with Parker and went back outside to find my parked car. I was really excited, having my best friends in town.

I couldn't pick up everyone from the airport, I actually didn't have time to pick up anyone besides Liam and Parker. My dad flew down yesterday and helped set up for the party as did Liam, but today was the day where I would be busy until midnight. I had to make sure everything was going to go as planned, see who shows up and make sure I speak with everyone, and at least have a little bit of fun.

"I'm so proud of you!" Parker gave me a hug when we got to my apartment.

"Thank you." I smiled into his hug. "It means a lot that you guys believed in me."

"Of course we believe in you!" Liam smiled.

"Is that Liam?" My dad walked into my apartment.