New Family

~Time skip to the next morning with the power of: MAX'S GINGER HAIR, Ada's pov~

I walked downstairs and saw people walking around. I was wearing a gold chain necklace with the letter 'A' on it, some black converse, a shirt that says "I'm not a sloth", and my long hair was braided all the way down to my back. (I forgot to mention, Ada has hair that almost touches the floor) I went walking around, and I went to the computer section in the orphanage. There is a certain computer with my name on it, because it has Minecraft on it. While I was playing on a modded survival world, I heard familiar voices from behind me.

"What'ya playing?" A playful voice came from behind me. I turned around to see who it was.

"Max!" I yelled with joy. I gave him a big hug.

'Hey! Where's our hug?" Adam and Ross asked, in a playful voice. I ran up to them and hugged them both.

"Where is Barney?" I asked.

"Oh. Barney is recording a video right now. He's actually recording with Red, aka, Apple." Ross said, smiling.

"I heard it was Adoption Day, and I was wondering if you would like to live with Ross, Tim, and I. we have a spare room, and Ross, Tim and I are roommates. Would you like us to adopt you?" Max said, smiling.

I squealed with joy. Luckily, it was so loud, no one but Max, Adam and Ross could hear me squeal with joy.

"Yes!" I squealed with joy.

"Alright. Adam, will you sign the papers, and Ada, go get your stuff, please." Max said.

"Ok, Max." I said.

"Ada."

I turned around. "Yes Sir?"

"Call me Dad."

I smiled and ran upstairs.

~Adam's pov~

I was signing the papers for Max, and Ada ran back downstairs.

"Geez, back already?" I said, chuckling.

"I already had things in my suitcase, I never take them out." She said.

"Can I call you my brother? I know that you aren't related to Dad, but can I still call you that?"

"Of course. But call me Adam, and not 'Brother', mk?"

"I know."

I chuckled. "Alright, let me get finished filling these papers out for your dad. What's your middle name, Ada?"

"My middle name is Elizabeth."

"Ok."

She ran off to Max. I think this is the first time I've ever seen Max this happy.

~Max's pov~

"Ross, you can't tell ANYONE about this, ok? If you do-" Ada cut me off by giving me a hug.

"Daddy?" She asked.

"Yes sweetheart?"

"Can I call Ross my Uncle?"

"That's up to him." I said as I looked at Ross.

"Sure. I don't care." He said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Yay!" she said.

Adam finally got done with the paper work. We headed outside. I unlocked the convertible, and put Ada's stuff in the back. Then, I hopped over the front door and sat down. Adam sat in the front, and Ross and Ada sat in the back.