Nakajima Atsushi

😣Lost Young Love😣

Once upon a time, there's a five year old (first name), who was brought to the orphanage because of the loss of her parents. She still doesn't know what was exactly happening to her because of every person she speaks avoided her. She was too young yet, she didn't knew a thing whether their alive or not.

One day, she went to the hallways to see the sisters and asked if her parents are all safe, to the last trip that she heard but once she was about to go in. She heard her parents died in an accident and the sisters said that she haven't meet her siblings that cause her to bring here in the orphanage.

Her eyes are pretty widen as tears started streaming her face. As the sisters open the door, they saw her crying. They were stunned and (first name) look up at them as she tried to hold back her sob. "I-is t-that true?"

She stuttered, a darkness forms her eyes and the sisters didn't answer her question. She run away from the hallway and go to her own room and continued to cry all day long without even eating again.

"(First name)-chan! Open the door! We will explain it to you." They knocked a lot of times but you stayed in seating on a place where darkness aura surrounded her.

"You don't have time to be dramatic! You should eat!" They knocked even the windows but you cover it with the curtain. Her eyes that showed how she she couldn't accept. How she couldn't let it go.

"Its been a day! You should eat! I'll leave your food here in front of the window.." The sisters left you alone which the sunlight of the sun causes you to cry even more. "I hate.. The sun."

You cried again as you remember the things you have spent with your parents, without them you're weak. Believing a lie that they were on a trip, hoping that they will be always safe wherever they go, in the end, with those lies it ended you suffered, it ended you crying that didn't even know a single thing from your parents but the accident. Not even a single note was left before they died. Not even a single last word nor hug that you'll missed the most.

The sun shines yet darkness falls, a silent dark knife stabbing your heart from hating yourself being alive. The sun was her parents favorite.. So warm, so peaceful at it shined through their garden.

It never ended.. Those memories keep on repeating. Have you ever got tired of crying all day long without even eating or sleep? No, cause you're scared to sleep alone, to sleep alone without them, not even eating with them again, can't even live because of the fact that you can't accept your destiny.

That night, you couldn't even sleep as you saw the moon with its beautiful and wonderful sight. A smile cross from your face and you get up and get your chair so you could reach the window.

As you look at it, there was a boy, in a white blond hair who stand in the garden alone as he look up at the same sight. You stare at him and he noticed you.

A sad meaningful smile escape your lips as tears begun to fall again. He run towards the window though he couldn't see you because of his height. You giggled from his cuteness that he couldn't even reached the window though he's a boy.

You open your window and put a finger in your lips as you show him to shut his mouth and lend a hand. As you reach his small chubby hands, you tried to pull him with you and as you did, you fell from your chair making a loud thud. The lights of the other chambers of the orphanage opened as they saw your window open. You immediately place your chair again and closed the window not to let them know that you fell.

"A-are you alright?" Asked the white blond haired boy. "Y-yeah.." He smile as he look at you and you avoided his gaze as you sighed in relief that the sisters didn't hear such things. An ache from your heart as you remember what happen again.