My Arrogant, Over Protective Mate

Author:

katnisslerman16

Status:

Completed

Synopsis:

Haven Mathie was forced to move all the way across the country. Why? Because she turned into a gigantic wolf on her sixteenth birthday, leaving her parents a little more than crazy. She's now living with her Aunt all the way in Oregon. She soon finds out that she is not the lone wolf she once thought she was. In fact and entire pack resides in Astoria, Oregon and it just so happens their Alpha is her mate. Haven, not knowing anything about werewolves is more than scared when Logan starts to take an interest in her. Feeling pressured, Haven turns her sights on Jude, a mateless wolf who is more than willing to keep her company. This creates a problem for Logan, who needs to claim Haven as his in order to be a full Alpha male. Will Haven end up with sweet, caring Jude? Or her arrogant, over protective mate?

As if that isn't hard enough, Haven's life changes forever when a prophecy is made that predicts a dark future for her. With a powerful enemy coming for her, and a spy among their ranks, Haven is in for a lot of trouble.

Review:

I put this story here coz I love the sequel of it. (= You must read this one first before reading the sequel to enjoy more..

Rating:

Good*