Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Wait I’m not finished yet people!

*Back into the past*

When I became 20, Robert and I started dating, that was the year Robert started to become famous, he started to call himself Robbie, Robbie Amell. I’m still living with Mom and Dad. Ally moved out with her fiancée, Ollie.  Amber is now 8 and is an angel to Mom and Dad but a devil to Ally and me.

“Aya! Robbie is here!” I heard my mom call me, I ran down stairs, this is Robbie and I’s 10th date, yes our 10th date, I have been counting. We started dating on the 22nd of February.

 I’m wearing the same dress I wore on the first date; I quickly put my white heels down hurrying down the stairs. Amber walked past me, “Slut” I heard her whisper under her breath, “Jealous much?” I chuckled walking towards my Moms and Robbie’s voices.

“I overheard her talking to Mae and Iris on what dress she is wearing” I heard my mom giggle, “It’s going to be the one she wore on the first date”

“Really mom?” I asked Mom standing on the last stairs, “Sorry Aya” smiled my mom giving me a wave and walking away to the kitchen. “I thought you would be wearing that on our 10th date, also our 5th Anniversary” Robbie smirked. I smiled at him, “And I believe that is the same smirk I came to love” I giggled, “I knew you would remember this smirk” he laughed, I walked towards him and gave him a passionate kiss, “Get a room” groaned Amber, I felt Robbie chuckle.

I let the kiss go and looked at Amber, “Why are you in the foyer, there’s only one way out” I sighed, “I’m going to get bike to take it into the garage” groaned Amber trying to get past us, “You did that once you came home stupid” I chuckled, “Oh Yeah!” chuckled Amber skipping away.

“Where we going for dinner?” I asked Robbie turning to him, “Oh, that popular one that does not belong to your parents” Robbie chuckled, “Le Dîner? That French restaurant? “  I asked Robbie, “Maybe, You could maybe talk French to them” chuckled Robbie. My mom is French, well half French and half American while Dad is full American. “Maybe” I chuckled.

We were now sitting at the restaurant, “What are all these meals?” Robbie asked me as all the meals were in French, “I’ll get you something” I smirked at him looking at the Basil Salmon.

The waiter came over and ordered us in French “Bonsoir, que voudriez-vous manger?” (Good evening, what would you like to eat?) he asked us, I looked at Robbie and smirked and looked back at the waiter. “J'aimerais saumon au basilic et ma date aimerais quelques cuisses de grenouilles, vin rouge pour les deux. Merci monsieur” (I would love Basil salmon and my date would love some frogs legs, red wine for both. Thank you sir.) I chuckled; he nodded and wrote it down. Once the waiter left Robbie looked at me, “What did you order for me?” Robbie asked, “Same as mine don’t worry its délicieux (delicious)” I smirked at him. “I still don’t trust you” Robbie chuckled looking around the restaurant.

The waiter shortly came over with our wine, “Votre repas sera fait prochainement, un peu de problème avec les cuisses de grenouilles mais ce sera fini “(Your Meal will be done shortly, a bit of a problem with the frogs legs but it will be finished) the waiter said putting the glasses and wine down and walking away.

“Really what did you get me?” Robbie asked me again, “I told you, the same as my own” I laughed; Robbie raised a brow and sipped on the wine. “Little Sister?” I heard a voice sounding like Ally, I looked around the restaurant and my eyes landed on my beautiful sister, wearing a blood red dress with a black flower on it.

“Oh, Hi Ally and Ollie” Robbie waved at them, “Hey man, you on a date with Autumn?” Ollie asked him, “Autumn, I missed you so much” Ally said pulling me up and hugging me, “Ally it’s been a week since I last saw you” I giggle hugging Ally back, “Well I can miss my favourite sister, well my only sister since I believe that Amber is a real devil who is the devils daughter” Ally chuckled, “Don’t say that about you sister” I giggled, “Well Ollie and I better have Dinner soon” chuckled Ally, “Have a nice dinner” I smiled at the couple now holding hands. “You to Aya” Ally smiled walking away.