CHAPTER ONE: THE AFTER CRY

*************************************************

On the road........ 

A load must be delivered within a specific amount of time. Had driven more than the federal law allows. 

When reached a yield sign, I was already asleep at the wheel. You wouldn't expect the radio to work afterward.

 The car and the truck was eviscerated, by the time I woke. The impact of a truck going sixty miles an hour plowing straight into the passenger side had the force of an atomic bomb. 

It tore off the doors, sent the front-side passenger seat through the drivers-side window. It flipped the chassis, bouncing it across the road and ripped the engine apart, as if it were no stronger than a spiderweb. It tossed the wheels and hubcaps deep into the forest. It ignited bits of the gas tank, so that now tiny flames lap at the wet road. And there was so much noise.

A symphony of grinding, a chorus of popping, an aria of exploding, and finally, the sad clapping of hard metal cutting into soft trees. Then it went quiet, except Beethoven's Cello Sonata was still playing. I couldn't get out, my seat belt was jam. I was screaming for help. "Help!!! Help!!!" I heard footsteps that was running my way. A teenage boy came and said, "The ambulance is on their way." As I tried to get my seat belt off. 

The cops and the ambulance was already here. The boy said to the police. When they're getting out of the vehicle, "go get something, her seat belt is jam!!!" As I kept trying to get it off, it all sudden released. Two Officers was heading my way. My heart was pounding fast. A police officer helped me get out of my truck. I was fine.... Besides of being shocked. 

Later, I was at court, while a few funerals was being held. The Judge said, "To my understanding, there have been a few allegations made, and you were one who cause this accident. Right? April replied, "yes," her face turn as white as snow. "Violent crimes or big mistakes would result in more than 5-8 years in prison. Since you were sleeping at the wheel and killed a family of five. April do you understand?" "yes mam." 

Then the judge pound the mallet. 

And that's how it all started. I missed the most important part of my life.