{13}

{13}

Dedications: ayvash

itskaisenpai

Even though Kageyama yelled at him...

And even though Kageyama scares him (but only a little!) Hinata runs. He runs straight towards the scream, that without a doubt, belongs to Kageyama.

He runs faster than he has ever before... He runs so fast that his lungs feel hot... That they feel like they are going to explode. He runs fast knowing that Kageyama is in trouble, that Kageyama is in pain... That he needs help.

The sight horrifies him.

Kageyama's ankle is stuck in a trap... A metal trap with sharp teeth. With blood pouring out of the wound, Hinata has no doubt that the trap has gone through Kageyama's skin, and close to the bone. It has gone in deep, resulting in an unimaginable amount of pain.

Sadly, Hinata isn't the only one that heard the scream... Much to Hinata's horror, a man with blonde hair, with stripes on either side of his head is present. He is present and looking at Kageyama with a strange gleam in his eyes... As if he enjoys seeing Kageyama in pain. Kageyama, who had gotten injured and unable to transform correctly has wings on his back... Big black wings that are impossible to miss.

"It looks like I've caught a monster," the man says, with an unsettling grin. "A monster that needs to die."

Unknown to those present, yet another person heard the scream. Or rather, a crow- person. A crow-person by the name of Sugawara Koshi. After having begging Daichi and Kuroo to gather evidence that a tree used to make medicine exist in the forest, Suga had used a good chunk of his energy to turn back into a crow. To turn into a crow and fly as fast as he can... Fly and furiously pump his wings under the steady rainfall.

By some miracle, he arrives just as the scary man pulls out a shiny object...A gun.

Using what feels like the rest of his energy... What is left of his life force, Suga morphs back into a human just as he collides with the man...

Just as the man fires the gun.

BANG BANG!

For a second time, Kageyama emits an ear piercing scream, "SUGA-SAN!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kuroo and Daichi hear Kageyama's scream. Hell, the whole forest probably heard his scream. Without a word, Kuroo nods at Daichi... He nods signaling to Daichi that he can go... That he can go to Suga, and that he will handle the whole saving the forest thing. With a short and grateful nod in return, Daichi runs.

Like Hinata, he runs faster than he ever has before... Hell he runs so fast that he nearly falls at least five times. He runs so fast that he nearly steps in a metal trap at least ten times... Despite the fact that he should be worried about his own safety, all he can think about his Suga... Suga, the strange animal skin wearing, crow-person that is incredibly selfless... That is incredibly kind...

The sight before him is terrifying.

Kageyama has been severely injured by a trap...

The infamous Kyotani has been tied to a tree by a bald and fierce looking crow-person. And a few feet in front of the tree is a slumped figure... A figure with silver hair, big black wings with few feathers, and pool of blood beneath them...

It's Suga.

"Koshi!" Daichi yells, all the while dashing over to Suga and kneeling beside him. Gently rolling him over, Daichi's body shakes at the sight...

There is a bullet hole in Suga's chest.

The bullet hole went straight through Suga's heart.

"NO!" Daichi shouts, his tears joining the droplets of water that are already falling, "Wake up! Please wake up! Please! Please..." Daichi isn't the only one crying. Kageyama is crying (due to his own pain, and Suga's death), Hinata is sobbing, and so is the bald crow-person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon afterward, the news gets out. Soon, everyone knows about the awful things that Kyotani has done, that there are valuable trees in the forest... In the end, the forest is saved. In the end, it stops raining.

But not for the crow-people.

But not for Hinata.

But not for Daichi.

But not for Kuroo.

At the funeral, the crow-people have Suga lay upon a bed of flowers. Upon a bed of purple flowers that make Suga look more pale, and angel like. Flowers that make it painfully obvious that he is no longer a part of their world...

They surround him... The surround him and place their hands on them.

They touch him and cry.

"I can't believe he's gone," Nanase Arika, a human clothes wearing, crow-person whimpers. With long hair that is a similar color to Suga's, she could easily be mistaken for being a relative of his.

"I wish there was a way that we could have saved him..." Atsuko whispers. Atsuko, is a friend of Daichi's. Her mother, is a veterinarian that helped treat Kageyama. A veterinarian, who with dark green eyes and pale skin looks like an older version of her daughter... Almost looks as beautiful and other worldly as the crow-people.

Inochoi Hinata, a shy crow-person merely cries... Cries with her hair, a strange mix of brown and turquoise hiding most of her face from the other funeral attendees.

After hearing such sad and quiet remarks, they all end up crying... They all end up sobbing with their tears falling... Falling onto Suga's body. With their tears staining the animals skins he is wearing, and his own skin.

Daichi can hardly believe it at first... Suga seem to be glowing. He thinks that his mind is playing tricks on him... It isn't until one of the others shout that he realizes that it is real...That Suga is really glowing... That he is glowing in places where their tears had touched him.

What is even more surprising is the manner in which the glowing spreads... In which the glowing soon spreads across his whole body.

The glowing fills the hole in Suga's chest.

The glowing gives Suga back the feathers he lost.

The glowing helps his skin gain some color...

The glowing helps Suga seem to be alive.

The glowing doesn't just make suga seem to be alive... It brings him back to life! It makes him open his mouth and gasp for air.

/This IS NOT the last chapter./