The beginning of the end...

Authors note: This is an all rights reserved book, no copying or replicating of this book or contents within, with or without my knowledge. This book also has mature content, so read at your own risk, no kiddies please. You have been warned.  Okay now lets get back to the fun stuff!!

Playlist for this chapter

1.Lolita-Lana Del Ray

======================

The awful techno music thumped through my body and I raised my hands over my head, swaying my hips rhythmically. The liquor definitely helped me let go of my inner inhibitions some, I needed to enjoy my bachelorette party after all. I tipped my cliché cowgirl hat back and swung my hands in a way imitating the lasso, laughing full-bodily , I cant remember the last time I had so much fun.

The wedding planning was really wearing me down, my life had insidiously morphed from being a quiet and leisurely book store owner to bouquets and entrees this or cake filling and brides maid dresses that!

I love being a fiancée, I love my fiancé and when he suggested that I take full control of the planning I had happily agreed because which girl doesn't want an unfiltered control of her dream day? But only 5 months into planning and I was slowly drowning under a current of flower arrangements and lace bodice materials. I promised myself that I wouldn't turn into a 'bridezilla' but my skin was slowly but surely changing into a lizard green with French fringed scales and it was only a matter of time before I fully transformed.

That's why my younger sister, Paige, had surprised me with an early Bachelorettes party today. I had initially resisted (who had time to grind it up in the club when their wedding was in freaking 28 days!) but Paige being Paige had practically forced me into my 6inch Loui Vuitton red bottoms and a black little number that I would never wear of my own free will.

But now as I shimmied to a Beyoncé track, I had to agree that I really needed this, I needed a break before a different type of break hit me, by that I mean a mental break.

I turned to Paige and she shot me a wicked grin as she pretended to be Beyoncé and swung her long blond hair around. The other brides maids crowed and cheered her on, drunken joy plastered on their flushed faces. 

I adjusted the heart line plunge of my dress to make sure that I wasn't  showing more of the twins than I wanted. I then turned to our VIP table and took a swig of my cherry Vodka, relishing the smooth burn as it traveled down my throat.

"Bonnie! Come on! dance!" Sammy, my cousin, yelled while doing a horrible impersonation of the Robot. I laughed and two-stepped back to my group, the girls created a circle around me as I jived to the next music track, which my fuzzled brain couldn't recognize at the moment, but the singer had a quirky enchanting tone.

Paige and Sonya(my best friend), asked who wanted more drinks and giggled deliriously to the bar after collecting orders. I slowed my dancing to a slow sway and closed my eyes, tilting my head back and running my hands through my curly black hair. That's when I felt it, a lightening zing up my spine that signaled that I was being watched. I opened my eyes, still swaying and hazing with alcohol, and my heart stuttered when my green eyes met a pair of kaleidoscope ones.

I stopped swaying and took in the man several feet in front of me, he was sited at a booth, his posture languid and lanky. He had black jeans and a tight grey V-neck on, my eyes helplessly strayed to his lean tattoo covered arms, I couldn't tell what type they were from my position and the dark lighting of the club. His dark hair was a whirlwind mess that looked like he just rolled out of bed after a satisfying tryst. My eyes snapped up when his body learnt forward and slowly, oh so slowly, crawled out from the booth. My heart gave a heavy thud as I took in his tall physique, nice shoulders that tampered down to slim hips, Jasper, my fiancée had a similar build-Oh My Gosh! Jasper! I'm engaged, what the hell am I doing checking out another man!?