Sebastian Greenwood - flawless professional

Sebastian Greenwood: Before getting to know , one almost undoubtedly has the impression that he is a flawless professional, a workaholic businessman that constantly makes it his goal to have positive results, and the best ones at that. That is true. However, there is also another side to his personality, one that is rarely shown at his workplace, but that has a great influence on his work-ethic.

Behind the impeccable aspect and behaviour Sebastian manifests in his work environment, he is a heartfelt individual with a keen interest towards anthropology and culture. He's made it one of his life's goals to have contact with and understand various cultures around the world, constantly trying to appreciate the value of human tradition and beliefs.

Moreover, Sebastian found that people that do not share the same perspective can still work together if the right attitude is upheld and he proved this as early as his time with Mediahead AB in Stockholm.

Through his personal experience in learning and working with individuals that come from different parts of the world, Sebastian successfully managed a team of full time employees, creating two media channels, both online and offline in the retail industry.During his stay with this group in Stockholm, he focused on marketing schemes and approaches, formulating two complete strategies for two different products, as well as successfully managing them at the same time.

believes that the most interesting and rewarding aspect of his character is the fact that he enjoys working with other people, trait which has proven to be invaluable to his work experience.

Nowadays, he is the owner and co-founder of an independent group oriented towards payment solutions and brokering and also provides consultancy and transaction management facilities. Both as a character and as a fundamental trait of his work-personality, he sustains that patience and attention to detail are central aspects of any business. He noticed early on in his life that in this manner, efficiency is increased between individuals working together.

Outside of his work environment, you'll find onecoin on the tennis court, expressing the same desire to compete, along with an ever increasing ambition to win.

Although it doesn't happen often, he manages to somehow transform any loss into a gain. His life-philosophy is that losing allows you to understand more about yourself and what happened, giving you the unique opportunity to find out and improve your weaker aspects. It is this mentality that has helped him acquire and successfully occupy two directorial positions in less than 8 years.