Chapter 1: School

Dedicated to Ilovehappyvirus for the Awesome cover!

Haii ppl. This is my second fanfic. In my first.. Kai pretty much had his heart broken so in this one... I decided he should get some love lol xD I tried my hardest not to copy twilight or vampire diaries.. (Because I don't really like twilight too much lol) I love true blood tho.. anyway! Enjoy :D

---------------

Eun right there ----->

-------

Present Day

"I'm going to school Micheal!" I yelled, reaching my hand for the knob. "Hold on!" Helen yelled, running down the staires. As I turned around, she already stood there infront of me. "Have you eaten?" She asked. I sighed, of course I did. "Yes." I replied, rolling my eyes at her.

"Why even go to school? You have an enternity to learn. It's all the same old things so why go?" Chiya asked, resting down on her stomach, on a lounging chair. She annoied me greatly with her questions and her arrogance. I shot her a dirty look before rushing out. 

As I walked to the drive way, to get in my expensive new black sports car, I suddenly felt a wave of depression overcome me. A new school, a new name, a new everything, I missed my old car. This had been our 4th time moving this year, because of Chiya's reckless behavior we all had to suffer.

Chiya decided to go on killing spree and eat as many humans as possible. We eventually were caught and had to leave. We all could have been killed and worse.. Humans could've found out what we relly are. 

Chiya still acts like a new born vampire, she is at least 480 years old and yet she has the control of a child and the appetite of an animal. I guess that is what we are.. animals.

I spend most of my nights fighting my natural insticts.. trying to become the one thing I hate. I did not ask for this, I would have rather grow old and die. 

Granted, I cannot remember my old life. It must have been better than being like this... an animal.. a killer.. a monster.. I cannot count how many times I have tried to destroy myself. I am simply indestructable.

Some would call this a blessing. Being young and beautiful forever does sound tempting but it comes with a price. This is a curse rather than a gift. Having a thirst that can never truly be satisfied. I've spent centuries trying to satisfy or at least control it but all attempts failed. I learned that it never truly goes away, it subsides for awhile. 

Why am I going to school? I want to be normal. Plus, It beats the hell out of staying home with the clan. Helen and her non stop rants about being immortal and reminicing about the times she had been human. Chiya admiring herself in the mirror constantly, changing her clothes every second. Could she be more vein? Micheal was abit more easier to live with. He would spend his nights, reading every kind of book he could. He loved to learn new and different things. 

It's weird how him and Helen could be husband and wife. They both were complete opposites. Lastly let's not forget Eun, Helen and Micheal's biological daughter. Yea that's right. She was born a vampire, well half vampire. Micheal only being a couple hundred years old met Helen. 

Micheal would tell me stories of how she used to be different back then. Helen used to be nice, caring, warm and loving, full of life. I guess she changed.. the second her heart stopped, the second her veins turned cold.. so did her heart.

Helen became pregnant just when Micheal decided to change her, he decided for Helen to have the child first before turning her, he wanted her to have a family since vampires are dead.. they cannot have children. He didn't want her to have any regrets. 

Months later.. Eun was born! Eun was born in the early 1800's. She is alot younger than me but still she is actually like my little sister to me. Eun and Helen constantly disagree about various things. Eun is more like her father. Eun actually along with me.. enjoy going to school. We want to have normal lives. Helen at first refused but Micheal being the nice guy he is said it was okay. Helen still holds a grudge and it's been 20 years since.

Here I am.. Deep in my thoughts as I drive to school. Must stay positive, in Korea. Back to the place where I turned. My origin I guess you could say. 

As I pull the car in the school parking lot, I can't help but think about when I turned. I can't remember my life before or much of the man who turned me. I remember being so lost and confused after turning, hiding in the shadows, sewers, dirty streets, eating whatever disgusting diseased human I could find, wandering the continents for food. Covered in dirt and blood, not knowing control. For years I lived like that, until I met Micheal. He saw that I had potential, he saw the danger in me and my abilities. The threat I was/ am to the vampire and human race.

"Hey MOVE YOUR CAR! PABO!" I heard someone yell as he honked his horn. I'm soo deep in my thoughts that I forgot to turn my car into a space and park. I finally parked the car after a few minutes of day dreaming.

After fixing my uniform. I grabbed my small leather bookbag and the few textbooks from my passenger seat and stepped out of my car. I looked around to see if Eun was already here but no. I guess she is traveling by foot. Vampires are fast.

Super speed is a power that is given when you turn, it was Eun's favorite ablility. Eun would usually waited until 2 minutes before class to run to school. She always made it right before, always trying to out do her own record. 

I of course was the fastest and strongest of the bunch. No one dare challenge me from our clan. Not to mention my powers but... I can't control them so I prefer not to use them at all or invoke them. 

"Hey." Eun greeted. I jumped in shock, I grabbed her arm and squeezed. "Ow." She said ripping my hand from her arm. "Minhae." She whispered. 

I nodded as we walked to class. "Nervous?" Eun asked, in her usual bubbly, upbeat attitude. I shook my head, "Never." I answered emotionless. Eun giggled, "Welp! I'll see you at Biology!" she siad, waving as she walked away. I nodded, waving back.

So here goes nothing. As I opened the class room door, different scents and aromas filled my nostriles. Some were pleasent while others were disgusting. Do these kids shower? Savages. Honestly, one of my favorite things about today is that the kids do not taste or smell the same. Due to air pollution and water pollution and all those different changes somehow made humans smell and taste less desirable. 

My family drinks animal blood, Helen and Chiya usually drink a few humans and hide it from Micheal. Micheal strongly disagrees with drinking humans, from a philosophical stand point I guess. He believes that we all were once humans and that every life is too precious to waste. That's why we do not kill the animals we drink, we get enough blood and leave them be. 

We mainly feed on deers, cows, bears, all those big animals. 

A bitter, musty, gross scent filled my nose. I looked over at the smelly boy, he smiled at me and waved. I shook my head and sat across the room from him. I always try my hardest to tune out the whispers, super sonic hearing along with super smelling is another 'gift' of the curse.

I actually trained myself to tune my ears, my nose... not so much.

"Look at that new girl."

"She's pretty."

"Pshh. Looks plain."

"Wow, she's beautiful."

"Eww, she looks like a bitch." 

Those were a majority of the whisper people were saying. About me, I know it. 

I looked to the front of the class and tuned it all out. All of a sudden my nose caught a scent, it smelled familiar. I looked over the my right, where the door was located. A handsome boy walked in, dark brown hair covering his eyes, slightly dark skin. I observed him as he walked over to a group of boys and high fived them. 

He looks familiar too. Who is he?