48

*Rosie*

I was sat down in Anakin's room waiting when the door opened. I shot up from my spot on his bed to see who it was, expecting it be someone bringing me food or even Anakin coming back. Instead, it was 3 storm troopers who came in and ran towards me. I was about to scream when they clamped a large hand over my mouth to muffle my screams. I continued to scream but I knew it was no use. They tried to force me to walk but I was not giving it to them that easy.

I began to kick and move around trying to loosen their grip and get away. I eventually shook them off of me and I was free. I went to go sprint to the door way to leave but one of them caught my arm. He yanked me back so I fell onto the ground. The troopers stood in front of me and they reached down and 2 of them picked me up. They began to carry me as I struggled to kick them or break free. The other one held a gun and walked in front of the ones carrying me. The one closest to my head still had a hand over my mouth, lowering the sound of my screams for help.

How could Anakin do this to me? How did he change in .00005 seconds? He was such a sweet heart to me and I actually was starting feel ok with coming here until now. I still don't know where I'm going but he promised me no one would hurt me here. He promised and then he broke that promise.

We walked through the halls until they reached a door. The one holding the fun in the front pressed a button and the door slid open. Inside the room there was a tiny cot in the corner and a large, long chair that was sleek black with restraints on the arms and the legs. I felt my eyes widen and I began to thrash again and scream. What were they going to do to me?

"Will you shut up and stop moving" one of the storm troopers snapped. "When the emperor ordered us to do this I was expecting a weak girl but, damn she's a fighter." This made me proud.

"Just stop talking and contain her" the storm trooper holding my legs snapped at the other one.

"Right" the one who called me a fighter said. They then proceeded to walk me into the room with me still resisting. They set me down on the chair and they quickly started to pull on the restraints. I lifted my limbs from the chair and tried to sit up but hey buckled me in place to quickly. I slammed back into the chair defeated and felt tears rolling down my cheeks. The storm troopers left the room leaving me by myself.

The room had a very dim lighting. There was a slight orange tin to the lights making it that much more eerie. I looked up at the ceiling and thought about what the troopers said. The emperor sent them? I don't understand why the emperor sent them. I felt like giving up. Then Luke and Leia came to mind and I realized I can't give up. I must stay strong and fight for them.

I was in here by myself for about a couple of hours I'm guessing when heard the sound of the doors sliding open. I craned my neck to see who it was but I couldn't know matter how hard I tried. I huffed in disappointment and just waited until they were in my view. The person had a dark cloak on and the hood covered their face so I couldn't see. I thought it was Anakin, but I was wrong.

It was the emperor.

Once I saw him I glared at him. He was the one who did this to me. He put me in this stupid chair that was really uncomfortable. He just laughed at my harsh stare. He walked over to a chair and grabbed it and pulled it in front of me.

"Hello Rosie. I've heard plenty about you from my apprentice. He wants you to join us here on the dark side. He doesn't want you to be on the rebels side. I don't want you to be on the rebels side. Here's the thing, if you are on the rebels side then I will be forced to kill you. If you are on the dark side then you may lighten my apprentice and make him go soft. Then I will either kill you or kick you out of the ship and away from him forever. I put you here to protect his power. Your no good for him. Your to soft. He no longer belongs on the light side, his power has grown to be strong with the dark side of the force." He said with a mock sympathy expression.

"So then what are you going to do to me? Kill me? Banish me? Whatever is I would like to know" I snapped at him. Again he just laughed. He was really making me mad.

"I'm doing neither. You are now a prisoner. Or actually, bait. We are using you to lore your friend Luke Skywalker into us. Then, he has choice to either join the dark side or both of you die." He says nonchalantly. How does he say it so calmly?

"Why do we both die? How about neither of us do and what happens to me if he does join the dark side?" I asked curiously but also nervous.

"Well, we haven't decided whether you are going to stay here and not as a prisoner either. You will be another passenger, that is if you also choose to support the dark side."

"But I can't use the force" I reminded him.

"Yes I know that" he snapped. Ok. "But you will still need to support the empire and not the rebels." He said rebels as if it was disgusting to even say that word. I nodded. "The other options are that you would be a prisoner on this ship, sold into the slave trade in one of the planets that still do slavery, or killed." My jaw dropped at those choices.

"The first one sounds fine thanks" I told him. He laughed evilly and lifted his hands undoing my cuffs. I pulled them out and began to rub my wrists.

"You will stay here until your friend, or should I say son, comes along" he says smirking then leaves. I glared at his back as he left though when he was out of the door I sighed and threw myself onto the bed. I placed my hands on my knees and bit my lip in frustration. I just found out I could end up dying no matter what. I wonder if Anakin knows about these because of he does and doesn't care, then I might as well just die anyway.