Prologue (Revised)

"Destine Lover," a popular standalone RPG otome game, skyrocketed to fame worldwide upon its release. It sold millions of hard copies and digital downloads, while its merchandise shattered records within its first week of release.

The game's unprecedented success poses a mystery: how could a seemingly ordinary otome game surpass competitors and achieve such remarkable feats? Equally astonishing is the fact that half of its player base comprises male gamers.

***

When "Destine Lover" first hit the scene, I couldn't help but be curious. So, on a whim, I decided to give it a try-and boy, was that the best decision I ever made.

The game itself is nothing short of phenomenal. With its stunning 3D animation and the unexpected ability to romance both male and female characters, it completely took me by surprise. From the thrilling adventures and action-packed scenes to the intricate plot and richly developed characters, the game had me utterly captivated.

It's hard to put into words just how amazing it was. Everything about it was simply perfect. I became addicted in no time, finding myself digging for every little detail and even memorizing dialogue. I immersed myself so deeply into the world of the game that I wished I could be a part of it-until one day, that wish became a reality.

Unfortunately, my journey into the afterlife was not a joyous occasion. First, I met my end. Then, I stumbled upon the revelation of reincarnation. And to my surprise, my next life was destined to unfold within the very game I held closest to my heart.

As someone intimately familiar with every nook and cranny of this virtual world, the absence of a character named Christina was baffling. Her face, her name, her entire backstory-nothing. Despite my thorough knowledge, she remained an enigmatic figure, a no-name character hidden within the depths of the game.

Left with nothing but uncertainty, I find myself at a loss, unsure of where to begin in this daunting reality of starting anew without a roadmap. It's as if my reincarnated life has been set to the highest difficulty level, leaving me scrambling to find my footing amidst the chaos.

TO BE CONTINUED

I want to express my sincere gratitude to everyone who has shown support for this story through likes, comments, and reads. As I look back on my beginnings, I recognize the naivety of my younger self and the lack of direction in my storytelling. However, with the decision to revise and continue this tale, I am filled with excitement for the journey ahead. Anticipating changes and improvements, I hope to bring you a narrative that surpasses expectations and resonates deeply. Thank you all for joining me on this adventure! (⁠灬⁠º⁠‿⁠º⁠灬⁠)⁠♡