Nico's Preparation

Nico was hyperventilating.
"Hazel, I can't do this. I can't do this!"
"Calm down, sugar," Hazel handed him a brown bag.
"You got this," Reyna patted his shoulder.
"I can't-- can't go through with--"
Hulls slapped him. "CALM DOWN WOMAN."
Nico felt his cheek, then stood up.
"You're right. Dang, 30 minutes and I still need to get dressed."
"Good idea," Piper tried to calm him. "You're the one wearing white, right?"
Nico nodded. "Are the guests here yet?"
"Only the wedding party, Nico," Reyna said. Then she grabbed his wrist and took him behind the eye shield thing.
"Where Jason?" he asked as he undressed.
"He'll be here soon, I'm sure. Look sweetheart, you'll be fine. Just ask Annabeth how she dealt with pre-wedding jitters."
Evidentally, Annabeth heard and called out, "I punched Percy, then I threw a flowerpot out the window. I was fine then."
Nico's eyes frantically searched for a flowerpot.
"Uh, not my flowers, di Angelo," Katie picked up a flower case like a baby.
"Nico," Hazel said. "Ready yet?"
He took a deep breath. "Yeah."

A/N: Hey guys! Notice last chapter was posted on April Fools. Cutos to those who caught that. So, I'm doing Will's prep, then the actual wedding. Thought it was appropriate, since I'm going to a wedding in... 22 minutes. Love!

OMG! I WAS SUPPOSED TO POST THIS LAST SATURDAY OMG I'M SO SORRY! ALSO...
@nicodiangelogurl You mad girl?
LOL I love you please don't report.