PART 1:Curiosity

The DEEP WEB is one of the amazing things on earth, not beacause it makes joy for other people, you can do what you want, Buy ANYTHING you want, In Deep Web you have complete FREEDOM.

My classmates in college using Deepweb, i heard my friends talking about how ''Dangerous'' it is, so i bacame curious about the thing they call ''DEEP WEB'' i asked my friend to teach me about this thing, and i asked him to set it up.

When he arrived, i turned on my PC , to set everything up. My Friend was a computer Geek, he knows what i don't know, He warned me about the Deep Web but.. I ignored it, I feel mored excitement when he warned me , i don't know why...

A little while later, EVERYTHING has been settled, he told me the things TO DO and the things NOT TO DO, he told me that dont LOG IN or SIGN UP on sites, and activate Censore mode, or i will see the things i don't want to see.

After 1 month on using/surfing on the DEEP WEB , i feel like a pro , so i unactivate the CENSORE mode, I accessed many different sites, chatting with other people online , made friends with others, and i think i was ready to dig Deeper on the Deep Web.

I accessed on a site named ''GODS'' it was like a chatroom with different people , they we're exchanging picture , VIOLENT Picture's , Violent Movies , It was like a chatroom of Murderers. I notice how SICK this site really was , the people on this site was ''ACTUAL KILLERS'', Chatting about the things that they've done.

One man named ''aLex721'' he was explaining in Detail how he robbed a house and stole money, Kidnnaped a little girl and brutally killed her, and then openning her chest and throat, i didn't think he was telling the truth at first , then he posted pictures.... Of the LITTLE GIRL, These we're the most Horrifying pictures i've ever seen in my life.

He continued posting Pictures, the girl was beated , Stabbed by knife ,Crying , and he posted a video, Holding a driller, Drilling into her skull .. while he was doing it he was looking into the camera, with Joy on his face .. I've seen enough ... I chatted on the chat room , I said;

''You guys are Crazy ! and deserve to die ! how can you sleep at  night? ''

Immidiately people on the chat room are making fun on me they said;

''You're just a helpless ,ignorant kid , just like the Little girl''

''Why did you go to the bigboy part of the internet?'' 

They began saying i was a pussy , suddenly aLex began chatting on the chatbox he said;

''Really? Where do you live buddy? Im sure everyone would love to see you.''

And then i made the BIGGEST MISTAKE on my LIFE, and typed;

''IM CALLING THE POLICE''

Less than a minute later , everything on the site went black a new chat box appeard in GREEN. In it someone named ADMIN01 typed in the box, He said;

''CALL THE COPS AND YOU WILL REGRET IT ! ''

I didnt type anything in the box and get my cellphone, what happened next? My phone said  i have a new message, i opened it and it said;

''CALL THE POLICE AND YOU'RE DEAD''

There was no number, it did'nt even say ''Unknown Number'' It was just blank , i went back to my laptop and saw my webcam turned on, I covered it and saw on the screen a picture of ME looking on my phone... I got wide eyed, and froze for a moment.... and the admin typed again..

''Put your phone down and uncover your webcam.''

I put my phone down, but kept the webcam covered. And he typed again;

''Ok, be like that''

And right after he typed my FULL NAME, AGE and ADRESS, and i uncovered my WebCam, He told me to follow his intructions, How to make it impossible for me to reach the site again. I followed EACH and Every STEPS he said, when its Finished, i got a text that said;

''Now! Dont Ever try comming back''

Just like before it had no number. I still called the police using my friends phone but.. They were not able to find the site back..I was a stupid man ! 

I hope nobody makes thesame mistake i did.

I moved to a different home, and changed all of my information but i still get nightmares.

WAIT FOR THE PART 2... DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW.. 

TOUGHT IT WAS OVER.. BUT....