Chapter 7 - •Date•

Start from the beginning

"Charles!"

We all turned our heads to the booming sound of Grey's voice and there he was standing in the corner, leaning on one of the lockers.

"Hey Williams! Care to join us?" He smirked

"That's enough Charles." Grey replied, his jaw clenched in anger "The curfew bell will go off soon and you wouldn't want to get caught by the teachers."

He sounded like a kindergartener scolding a bully, honestly.

Try harder Grey.

Charles rolled his eyes. "Oh Grey. Always playing safe." He stood up straight and so did his little minions who just looked at me in amusement. "Alright boys, let's go."

With that, he and his little minion left the building and I did my very best to gather up my things. When I stood up, prepared to leave, I caught Grey's eyes and it was full of sympathy.

I simply raised an eyebrow at him, let out a sigh and proceeded to exit the building. As I passed him, he grabbed my elbow to stop me from walking. I turned to face him and he opened his mouth, probably to say something but then he closed it again and shook his head, letting me go.

And I did.

----

From Tyler:

Give me your house address :(

To Tyler:

Why? I'm not taking a risk of you robbing my house, boy.

From Tyler:

No silly. I'm picking you up in a few minutes remember? You wouldn't want me to get lost just roaming around town now would you?

To Tyler:

I'm actually considering that idea now :P

From Tyler:

Just give me the address Chloe. :(

I laughed at the little conversation that Tyler and I are having at the moment. After a few more bickering, I finally told him my address.

I was currently in my room searching for a great outfit to wear. After a few doubts, I finally chose a blue simple long sleeved button up plaids and some shorts. I kept my hair down and paired my outfit with some black Keds. Not that I owned that many shoes.

Grabbing a small sling bag, I placed in my phone, wallet and a hanky inside. Up until now I still don't know where Tyler is planning to take me cause he said that it would be a surprise. I told him that it was stupid. He just laughed.

A few minutes later, he showed up on my doorstep and I quickly said goodbye to my parents who told me to have fun.

"You look great Chloe." Tyler commented as I stepped out on my front porch and closed the door behind me

"Thank you. You don't look bad yourself." I smiled, giving him a once over. He was wearing a simple t-shirt and some jeans and he actually looks pretty cute

"Shall we?" He asked, offering a hand out to me which I gladly accepted

"We shall."

We drove silently going to the place in which he still didn't tell me about. After a few arguing and whining, he finally parked into the place we're destined in. When I saw where we were, I squealed out in delight.