Chap. Two

Asriel's Pov.
Frisk hasn't been acting like their usual self lately. They won't go outside with me. They always go outside with me. There's something wrong. I know it. And I'm going to find out what it is.

I walk to Frisks room and see them sitting on their bed facing the wall. I slowly walled towards them and reached out to touch their shoulder. They suddenly turned around and grabbed my hand. I yelped and stared at them. Their hair was covering their eyes.

"F-frisk?" I asked them. They didn't answer. They just looked at me with red eyes and a wide, demonic grin. They pulled something shiny from behind their back. It was a knife. My eyes widened. I've never been so scared in my life. And now about to loose it. They lifted the knife over my head and I closed waiting for the impact...it never came. I opened my eyes and saw Frisk laying on the other side of the room, unconcious. I looked around the room and saw no one.

I ran out of the room and found mom sitting on a chair in the living room. I literally jumped on her and started shaking. She held me right like she knew what was going on. "What is the matter, my child?" She asked me, her voice filled with worry. "I-its about F-frisk." I said, my voice wavering. "What happened?" "They had a knife and they tried to kill me with it." "Kill you? The only child I know that would kill was...Chara." She concluded.

That's the end of this chapter. This took so long to make but I did it. I know its bad but its better than nothing, right. Anyways byeeeeeeeeee!