He stumbled over to the desk next to mine and leaned on it towards me.

"Hey sexy." his words slurred out of his mouth and if I didn't know better he was intoxicated. I had never spoken to him before I remember having a crush on him once but he was with Eliza well I think. I looked at him directly and noticed his cute dimples but something about him was odd. I honestly though he was drunk but I could be wrong.

"So hottie wanna go out the back of the bleachers are empty." he said with a smirk on his face. I could smell the alcohol in the air. So I knew it was from him.

"Umm, no thanks." I said and looked down at my paper.

"Oh common sexy, just for a little bit. I promise it won't hurt." my eyes widen at his words but the loud smack sound that I heard caught me off guard.

"Leave her alone chris, and go fuck yourself behind the stairs." said Phoenix's voice who had her hand by Chris which I'm guessing she had just slapped him.

"Fuck you Phoenix well talk later babe." he said smirking and making his way to a glaring Samantha I guess I'm not on her good side anymore. But it's not my fault in any way so it doesn't matter.

"Ignore him, how are Taylor?" asked Phoenix as she took the empty seat next to me.

"I'm great, I just want to get this day over with!" I said to her I noticed a smirk form on her face.

"what?" I asked her confused.

"Well seems like your anxious for this day to end because you have a date." she said an her smirk grew wider.

"Oh... Ummm yeah I do." I whispered looking down as I blushed thinking of Alec.

"Aww that's so cute your blushing. Does he go to the school? Is h in my grade?" she asked so fast I was surprised I understood the question.

"No he's not in high school." I evaporate looking at things around me, I know Phoenix kind of but I don't know her like I would tell her I'm seeing a 24 year old man that has two children. I'm sure jut telling her the guy is 24 will discuss her she will run away from me.

"Oh, an older man huh, you really must like him because your face is shining... Looks like you and Eli are very alike." she endorsed the last part but I just smiled at her.

The Hindu substitute teacher got at the front of the classroom and started babbling nonsense about how Mr. Santiago called at last minute then he went over the roll call. When he mentioned Eliza's name I heard a snicker and a "Wow what a convenience." from an all too familiar voice.

"Well what a convenience that Mr. Santiago and Eliza are absent on the same day! Hmmm... What you guys think about that?" Said Chris voice from the back.

"Shut up Chris, Eliza left yesterday after school with her parents to a convention in another state." Spoke Phoenix from beside me specially irritated.

"Are you sure she's not fucking the teacher right now? Oh wait many his brother?... Or if she's planning to do his while family she will have no choice but run to me." he said with a satisfied smirk. I was shocked at all I was hearing around me.

"Your really fucked up man." said one of the jocks in the back.

"Yeah Chris, why don't you finally accept that Eliza broke up with you she doesn't want you." Spoke Phoenix standing up from beside me.

"Well I don't blame Chris what are the odds of ending a two year relationship especially near the time Mr. S started working here." said Samantha supporting Chris who was eating a granola bar, as he sat back in his chair and threw his head and back and his seat up on the seat in front of him.