They Return from the Darkness

this is my first story on wattpad ad i really would like to know what you think of this. if you want me to write more please tell me or ill just stop if people dont like it.

thanks ;)

_______________________________________________________________________________

RUN! SURVIVE! RUN!

My mind keep screaming this over and over. It has for 10 years ever since I was 8 years old. Ever since...

------------------------------------------------------------FLASH BACK----------------------------------------------------

I was late getting home from school so I changed into my wolf and ran though the forest. I always love running, feeling free and to just let my wolf share the rains. There's nothing that can compare with it.

I was a mile or so out when the smell of blood hit my nose and I could hear screaming coming from the direction of my house and I just froze my wolf was going crazy trying to take over completely, to stop they pain in my cheast that felt as if something was crushing my heart. I knew what it all meant - They had found us.

RUN! SURVIVE! RUN! it kept repeating over and over in my head, I could barley think of anything else.

I called out in my mind but there was nothing. They were gone. My whole family was dead.I could not think about it so i just gave in and let my wolf take over to keep the emotions at bay and to keep us safe and alive. We just keep running, always on alert. Only stopping to rest or eat.

I was stronger than a normal wolf because not only was I a rogue (when wolves turn rogue they nearly double in strength) but I was also a rear pure white wolf with strong alpha blood.

While I was resting a pack surrounded me and I acted instinctively. Growling at them to back off. When someone came walking out the woods in human form I instantly new he was in charge. He was their alpha.

"shift." he ordered me. and I just growled back. I needed to get out of here now.

"SHIFT NOW,"

I new if I didn't shift now he and his pack would attack so I signaled that I needed clothes. He sighed and gave me his shirt. I went behind a tree a changed quickly and put the shirt on it.

when I went back 5 out of the seven wolves had changed back to human.  They all just stared at me not saying anything and it was really starting to irritate me so I glared at them.

"what? can you hurry up I want to leave, like now."

This seemed to snap them out of that wired daze thing. I looked to there alpha who looked thoughtful and I knew he was contemplating what to do with me so I started to back up, until he growled at me.

I was actually scared until a women came out of the woods and sent him a warning look before turning to me.

"Hello sweetie, do you want to tell me why you have gone rogue so young and what you are doing here?" she asked me softly.

I just stared at her a little while. wondering if I should tell her a part of it or to out right lie.I didn't want to lie because she reminded me of my mother so in the end I decided to tell her enough to think I needed her help. so I relaxed and told her truth. well part of it anyway.

"My pack was killed a few years ago and my parents and twin brother a few days ago, Ive been running ever since" I almost whispered in a tortured voice and I got the desired effect. She rushed over and put her arms around me, rocking me as I start to cry.All the pain and grief came back all at once. when I finally stop she tells me her name is Ivy and that her mate ,the alpha, is called Adrian and that I can stay we them and there pack.

-------------------------------------------------------END OF FLASH BACK----------------------------------------------

 They still don't know all of my past I don't talk about it no matter what. They helped me by taking me in and I make shore they are safe and keep there territory.

Ever since that day I have trained the hardest I could and always tried to push for more, so i was ready for when the time came to leave the crescent moon pack and be on my own again.

i heard someone behind me and i instinctively new it was the twins, David and Charlie. i picked up speed so they could not catch up and i new it would pi*s them off, me beating them back to the pack house.

when i got there i changed back and got dressed and decided not to wait for them. so i went into the house, well mansion really. it was big enough to fit all the pack in. it was a plain white but stood proudly in the middle of the forest. it was really intimidating at first but you get used to it.

when i got to the meeting room i was shocked by what i saw. it could not be him.