Sehun Special [hunhan & slight taoris]

There's a knock on his door.

Sehun is instantly out of his bed, his book carefully saved at his page, stumbling over his feet as he tries to get to the door.

"Luhan?" Sehun asks, opening the door.

To his surprise, there's no one there. He frowns before poking his head out, looking out either side. Still, he can't find anyone.

He sighs before turning around, shutting the door as he wanders back to bed. He flinches upon expecting the loud close of the door but to his surprise, there's nothing.

He glances back to see a foot in the doorway.

"Luhan?" he shouts, quickly running to save the angel's foot.

The door opens to a brightly smiling face. "C'mon Sehun, let's take a picture!"

He slides an arm around Sehun's waist and guides his head towards the camera he installed that's hanging down from the ceiling.

"You... You installed a camera in front of my room?" Sehun asks, his eyes wide.

"Y-Yes," Luhan admits, his cheeks heating up. "Let's just take a picture..."

Sehun grins and lifts his arm up into half of a heart. Luhan glances up at Sehun's hand to make sure his own reaches it.

Luhan looks back at the camera with a grin, a light flush on his cheeks as the camera snaps a picture

Suddenly the phone ring causing Luhan to swear to Sehun's surprise.

"L-Luhan?" Sehun asks, eyes wide.

Luhan ducks his head. "Sorry Sehun..."

Sehun grins, lifting Luhan's head with his hand. "It's adorable when you're angry."

Luhan frowns, pouting before running off to the other room, picking up the phone.

Sehun pouts in front of him and slides an arm around Luhan's shoulders, trying to get his attention.

Luhan turns to look at him with a grin before quickly asking a "what did you say?" into the phone. Sehun frowns before jabbing Luhan in the side causing Luhan to squeal into the phone.