Chapter 30; rise of Ying and Yang

Sun light covered my bedroom as my eyes opened to the sounds of birds singing. Today was the day were Papa would test us and see if we were ready to become ninjas. Next to me was folded futon, Papa had probably already woken up. I released Mr wiskers from my grip and folded my futon. My eyes landed on the clock that was placed on my desk. There was a hour until our team would meet and that meant giving Papa's definition of time that I would have 3 hours too get ready.  

I walked into the bathroom with my clothes and took a quick shower. While drying my hair in a towel, I walked into my bedroom again. Packing my things I walked into the kitchen where Papa was eating breakfast. The corner of my lip lifted as I said "Papa, I thought we were not suppose to eat breakfast", while making puppy eyes in his direction. A drop of sweat formed on Papa's face as he sent me a closed eyed smile. 

"well Yuki-chan you and your teammates would just throw up, when we are train while I am a highly train ninja which mean I keep my food in my stomach" he explained, while eating a mouthful cereal. I shook my head and slipped his bowl of cereal away as he was about to go for another mouthful

"Yuki give me back my breakfast" he said while staring up at me with a tired expression. I shook my head while making a pouty face as crocodile tears streaming down my cheeks. Panic covered his body while the sound of Pappa walking down the hall echoed in the background. He spat out in a love voice "please Yuki-chan stop crying". 

"but Papa I am hungry" I said in a baby voice while trying to dry away the tears around my eyes. Kakashi-sama shook his head and said "okay Yuki you can have breakfast". A big smile spread across my face as I hugged Papa in a tight embrace, while still having flushed cheeks and eyes. He patted me on top of my head and Pappy came through the door only wearing his night pans.

"KAKASHI, did someone hurt my little butterfly" he yelled out and gripped me into his protective arms. An anime drop of sweat feel from my Papa forehead as rubbed the back of his neck while saying "nothing Yuki-chan just had a bad dream, right Yuki". I dried away the last bit of moist and made a reassuring nod to my Pappy. 

"Thats good, Kakashi remember if anyone ever hurt my lovely princess then I WILL DESTROY THEM" Gai-sama said while pressing me against his chest, almost making me loose my breath. I giggled at the scene Pappy was causing making Papa sigh. 

When Pappy calmed down, we all sat down to eat breakfast. My eyes fell on the clock and we were already a hour late, which meant Papa would probably start going to the train ground now. I found my thing and walked to the front door were Papa was taking his shoes on. 

"shall we leave, Yuki-chan" he said as I opened the front door. A smile covered my face as we walked out into the morning sun heading for the train ground. The other team member were probably pissed off by now especial naruto, maybe I should have told him about my fathers habit of running late on his so called "getting stuck on the path of life". 

Time Skip

Naruto started yelling at my dad the minute we got here, and of course Sakura punished Naruto in the face and told him that he was an idiot. Sasuke just stayed in the background probably hiding his frustration about us being late. Kakashi-sama told them his made in a minute excuse and told them to sit down in front of a large rock with the letters KIA on it and a bunch of names. 

"Okay guys, your first train exercises, while be getting these bells" he said pulling out 3 silver bells from his pocket. A self confident smile had formed on Naruto-kun face as he yelled out "that will be easy". Everyone else had their eyes focused on the bells as Papa said "the person that does not get a bell will be sent back to the academy and won't be having lunch".   

"You guys have 3 hours to collect a bell" he said and Naruto ran towards him reach out for a bell, but my dad just grabbed a hold of his hand and sent him down into the ground. A sigh came from Kakashi-sama  as he said "Naruto I have not even started the exercise yet".

"Okay begin" Papa said and we all ran off finding our own hiding spots. Sakura had of course run after Sasuke and Naruto jumped into a near by bush. I used chakra energy and jumped high up into a tree getting a better view of our surrounding. A smile was on my lips as Naruto had already start attacking my father like the air-head he sometimes was. Naruto might be one of my best friends, but he should learn to think before acting instead of jumping right into a fight. 

I knew the meaning of my father little test, It was not for us to get a bell, but it was simply to see if we could work together as a team. The question is who should I team up with. Sakura was out of the question, since she still hates me, because I am the only girl that Sasuke actually takes to. Emo-face probably has to much pride, when I comes to forming a team, since he would probably go all like don't worry Yuki-chan I will get a bell for both of us, you just sit tight like a good little girl. Maybe I can make Naruto team up with me, we are long time friends and even though he sometimes is an air-head sometimes, he probably would not mind team up to get a bell. Okay I just have to wait until the right time to ask Naruto to team up with me.  

Time passed by and Naruto was trapped in a net when he tried to attack Kakashi-sama for the third time. Papa walked away from him giving me the perfect opportunity for Naruto and I to form a plan or that is if Naruto while agree to team with me. 

"Naruto, are you alright" I asked as I jumped down from my tree landing directly in front of him. I could already hear Sasuke and Kakashi fighting in the background as Naruto yelled" Yuki-chan help me down will you". 

I sighed and took out a kunai  throwing it directly at the robe holding the net. A smack echoed as Naruto landed on his butt. He twisted himself out of the net and brushed off the dust that covered him. He had a few bruises and scratches, but I he did seem alright. 

"Naruto-kun, maybe we should team up together, then we have a large chance of catching a bell" I said. Naruto held his hand behind his neck while giving me a smile as he said "don't worry Yuki-chan I am strong enough to get a bell for both of us, so you just sit tight". He ran off on his own before I could protest. 

Well what to do now, I cant team up with Sakura or Sasukre and Naruto is to focused on defeating my father, so he won't be of any help. Seems like I have to fight my father by myself. I have been able to trick him a few times during practices, but does times he would always hold back, which mean I have to do something Papa has not seen before. 

My eyes fell on the two katana that was tied to my hip, and a smile formed on my face. I jumped up on a tree branch and sat down in a meditation stand while place my katana's onto my lap. My lunges grew as the air poured into my body and I closed my eyes. 

"long time no see" two synchronized voice said one was feminine and the other masculine. I opened my eyes and was surrounded by a vast ocean while I was sitting on a large column made from pure ice. The sky was rumbling like a storm was about to take over the place. 

"Ying, Yang I need your help" I asked while moving out of my sitting position and stood up strait. A sharp wind surrounded me making my hair dance wildly. Giant waves formed in the ocean and two large dragons stood in front of me. One of them was white with ice blue eyes and looked female. The other was black and had crimson red eyes and looked male. 

"what is it, Yuki my dear" the white dragon asked gazing at me with kind eyes. I smiled at her and explained my situation. A sigh came from the white dragon know as Ying as she said "so you want to use us so you can win a competition against your so called Papa". I nodded and a smile a come onto Yangs face. 

"please Yuki, you can't use the power of our contract unless it is an emergency, you know that" the white dragon explained. My eyes fell on my feet as I mumbled "I know that but if I don't pass I won't be able to become a Ninja like my fathers and all of my brothers". 

"I am sorry Yuki-chan, you can count me out of this one" the white dragon said and flew off into the grey sky while the other dragon stayed. He looked at me with his dark red eyes and said "don't worry I will help you with this one". A smile spread across my face as I hugged the dragon head while yelling "thank you Yang-sama".