DISCLAIMER

Before you start the journey of reading and I, my journey in writing, you have to know this things first.

1-I have no relationship with JYP Entertainment, neither with Got7 and other characters in the story.

2-This as you see is a Fan Fiction.

3-The thing here are fantasy, my pure imagination, but obviously the events are true. 25% fantasy and 25% reality. The 50% left is the imagination and comments from you,readers.

4- The places I will use in this book, songs, quotes and photos are real you can Google It.

5- The quotes, ones are from Koreans Proverbs and others from Dramas.( Revenge of A Beauty doesn't apply)

6- There are photos that are made by people on Instagram.

7-I DON'T ALLOW TRANSLATIONS of this story in any language or dialect. If you see a story similar please tell me.

8-DO NOT COPY the story please. All of this has taken time and imagination.

9-You can promote my story but ask me first!

10- You can ask me questions and send me ideas, I don't bite. I'm super-extra friendly. I don't have problems with your opinions.

WHY DID I WROTE THIS BOOK?

REVENGE OF A BEAUTY:

Is a story that I got inspired from the drama Birth of a Beauty.

Thanks for reading this story and please tell me your opinions.

I will remind you one more time,

The story is 100 percent fiction.There are events and things that are fake which means not real. Please don't hate this is a FANFICTION and enjoy!