Chapter 18 - Shopping Trip

I was awoken from my slumber by the sound of pounding on my bedroom window. I instantly sat up in bed and glanced over to the window which was covered by blue curtains with blue butterflies hanging around them. I looked over to Harper who was still sleeping, I didn't know if I should wake her up or not, but I decided not to.

I listened quietly, in case I heard the noise again, and I did. I gasped and covered my mouth with my hand, trying my best not to scream.

I got up out of bed shivering, I don't know whether I was cold or if I was trembling out of fear, but either way, I tiptoed slowly towards the window. My heart began to race faster and faster until I was right at the window, and I could heart it it banging on the walls of my torso.

"One... Two... Three!" I counted down slowly before I yanked my curtains open to find Beau and Jai in the tree in front of my house. I was outraged to think that they would be spying on me!

"What do you think you're doing?!" I shouted across to them when I opened my window.

"Oh shit!" Beau muttered loudly as he pushed Jai out of the tree, jumped down and ran towards his house.

"Idiots," I muttered to myself, closing the window again before checking the time on my phone. It was ten o'clock in the morning so I decided to wake Harper up.

"Harper!" I said her name softly as I sat on the bed.

"What?" she groaned, stretching her arms out.

"Remember we have to go shopping today!" I reminded her as I unlocked my phone.

"Shopping?!" she exclaimed, the sudden burst of energy allowing her to sit up in bed.

"Yeah, now come on, we need to get ready! Also, we need Andrea to come shopping with us, it'll be better with all three of us."

"Okay, you go text her while I get ready," she told me, hopping out of bed and entered the bathroom.

I unlocked my phone and began texting Andrea.

'Hey Andrea! I heard that you were coming to Ibiza with me, Harper and the guys, that's awesome! Me and Harper are about to go shopping for the holiday, and we were wondering if you want to come? X'

I waited for about two minutes before I got a reply.

'Yeah that sounds fun! Meet me outside Zara! :) x'

"Harper, she said she'll meet us outside Zara!" I called through to her as I carried on getting changed into my clothes for the day.

I decided to throw on a white top with little frills on it, some light blue denim shorts and my white converse.

I didn't really know what to do with my hair, so I brushed it out so it was nice and soft, and tucked my long fringe behind my ear.

"Chrissy, how much money are you bringing?" Harper asked from the bathroom.

"Around a hundred dollars? What about you?" I replied, applying some mascara on my eyelashes.

"Yeah, I'm bring that as well, but if we see the guys in the shopping centre, you can't get distracted by Luke, this is a girls shopping trip!" she warned me as she walk out the bathroom with her make up done and hair done.

"I promise, if we see them I'll pretend that they aren't even there," I told her putting the mascara brush back in the tube and picking out my strawberry EOS lip balm and applying it on my lips.

"Good."

----------

"Harper do you hear that?" I asked her as we neared the shopping centre on the tram. She looked up at me and listened. It sounded like some sort of chicken coming from a few cars up.