Getting Ready

Mori's P.O.V
"Takashi!" Mitskuni yells my name.We are currently in the dojo doing some practices."What is it Mitskuni?" I ask him while he walks in front of me and turns to me."I talked with your dad and he had agreed that your sister can come back and be knowed as a Morinozuka!" Mitskuni yells again.

My eyes widen at this.I crouch down to his level and gived him a hug.Mitskuni being suprised of my actions but later Hugs back."Thank you Mitskuni I know you Know how much I have missed Shizuko.I really appreciate." I say getting up and start Practicing again.

"It was nothing Takashi." Mitskuni answered back.Shizuko I'm finally going to be with you again.

Shizuko P.O.V
"Miss Shizuko your father wants to talk with you." I tens up.Father wants to talk with me?Please don't send me back at the base.I nod my head at Ms.Jones reassuring her that I'm going to my father.I go open my laptop and and call him.

I wait until he answered.My fathers face pops on the screen I see him in the dojo in my old house in Japan."You are probably wondering why I'm calling you" he says with his deep voice booming.I nod my head in response "Well me and your cousin Mitskuni were having a chat and He made me realised that of what happened wasn't your fault.So I decided to Let you come live with us back at Japan."

I bow my head a little saying Thank you."Your plane ride is tomorrow so pack your bags and get ready.Goodbye see you tomorrow" And with that father leaves.I close my laptop and go running to my closet getting my black suitcases and put all my things in which wasn't a lot.

Once I was done packing I got ready for bed and went to sleep.

Mori's P.O.V

After me and Mitskuni were done with our practice I went to Shizuko's old room and start fixing the room to more of her liking, rich dark colors

I miss her so much. Once she left she was one of the reasons I don't talk a lot.

THATS THE END OF CHAPTER ONE

COMMENT VOTE SHARE THIS BOOK THANK YOU GOODBYE SEE YOU IN NEXT CHAPTER!!