Chapter 1~ Shipwrecked..

Zane's POV.

I slammed my hand down on the desk in anger. "This map makes no sense!" I yelled.
This was the worst possible thing that could happen, being out in the middle of the sea, with a map that couldn't be deciphered! I took a few deep breaths to calm down before looking at it again.
"There is where the Ru'an region is..." I muttered to myself. "So if this boat were to take a left here... We would end in Scaleswind... DAMMIT WE DON'T NEED TO GO TO SCALESWIND!" I yelled in anger. Once again, taking a few deep breaths. I rolled up the map and set it aside for a few moments. I heard a soft knock on the door. "Enter." I said, rolling my eyes. I heard the door creak open. "Have you figured out where we were?" I asked, annoyance slowly creeping into my tone. "N-no sir... That's what we came to tell you... We're lost.." One of the Sailors Boys said in a quiet voice. "WHAT!?" I yelled. "S-somehow we drifted off course and now we have no idea where we are..." He said. I growled. Great.
The boat shook a little. "What was that?" I asked. "I-I don't know, I'll be taking my leave now." He said rushing out of the room. I sat there for a few minutes, wondering what was going to happen now that we were in the middle of no where.
Suddenly the boat lurched and I was knocked off my feet. When I hit the ground, something broke through the side of the boat and Salt Water started to rush in. I sat there for a few moments in a panicked daze, when I finally shook it off I jumped up, only to find that the water was up to my waist, and I didn't know how to swim.
Panicking, I doggy paddled to the door and tried to open it, but it was stuck. Cursing under my breath, I quickly tried to find another way to escape. I found a hole that I could hopefully get out of before the water got to high. I attempted to make my way over to it but I got pulled back. I found out the the hem on my robes were caught on a piece of metal the was sticking up. I kicked a few times to try and get free but it only earned me a huge gash above my ankle because of the metal. The Salt Water burned the wound.
The water was just above my shoulders and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't free myself. The water seemed to rise even faster than before and I tried to keep my head above water but it wasn't long before I was completely under.
After kicking a little more I finally felt the hem of my robes rip a I scrambled to escape before I drowned. Like I said before, I didn't know how to swim, so this was going to be hard. I finally got to the hole and pushed myself through. Lungs burning for air. I kicked as hard as I could until my head finally went above water. I coughed a few times. I tried my best to finally get to land, my head going under a few times.
When I got to land I basically threw myself onto it, grateful to be out of the blue death trap. I coughed up some salt water. I took in my surroundings, there was snow literally everywhere and I could make out a small tribe village in the distant. There was also a snowy forest in front of me.
I suddenly got really dizzy and everything faded into black.

~~~

So.. I have actually had this idea for this particular fanfic for a couple of weeks and I wanted to wait until I finished my first zanvis fanfic to write this.

So a few notes.

I realized there really wasn't any Zanvis Fanfiction that were written in the actual Minecraft Diaries time setting, but if there is and I just over looked them, than please tell me.

Also, I know that Travis wasn't born in the same time period Zane was in the actual series but this is an AU fanfic and anything can happen in an AU fanfic, anyways, I hoped you liked it!

Turtle Shaman, OUT!