Ch.2

Sitting up straight Marinette stares at the villain that stood  before her ... Volpina !
"What ? I'm not ladybug I don't know what your talking about !" Marinette lies as she gets out of bed ."hah ! Don't play dumb with me Marinette I know your ladybug !!! The pieces match perfectly " volpina grabbed  her by the arm an dragged  Marinette out onto her balcony ."AHH... Let me go ! TIKI!!!!" Struggling to get out of the akumatized villan ,tiki comes out in plain sight." Marinette!" Tiki screamed out before trying to attack volpina ."tiki ... Spots...o-" just before Marinette could say her line chat noir bursts in ." VOLPINA LET HER GO!" He jumped down of the roof parting volpina from Marinette ." Hmmmm how cute ..." She said as she swiped her leg causing chat to fall on the floor ."stop ! " Marinette yelled back at her . Before any further word could be made Volpinas face grew red hot before she snatched marinettes hand and jumped of the balcony leaping from roof to roof .
Breaking away Marinette finally got the chance "TIKKI SPOTS ON!" And with that a huge red flash came transforming Marinette to ladybug . Not long after chat noir came darting at volpina slashing his baton around.in the middle of battle a sign of a butterfly arose on Volpinas face ,hawk moth was talking to her . " don't listen to him lila!" Chat noir exclaimed before a big muscly man appeared right behind the super hero duo ."I'll let this one to you guys!" Volpina said before flying of out of sight .
The big man stood staring down at the 2 super heroes before clenching his fist and banging it down attempting to smash them . Jumping away ladybug and chat noir made a run for it hiding behind an air vent opening on top of the roof ." What's the plan ladybug ?" Chat said peaking from the side to see what the man was doing . " hey look ! He has that string around his wrist ?" Chat leaned out look closer before falling over revealing his hiding place ." Smooth move chat !" Ladybug said grabbing the kitty by his collar and dragging him back ."the Akuma is in that bracelet ! Distract him for me would you ! " and before you know it chat noir leaped into plain sight and started attacking the large man. Looking around ladybug screamed out "LUCKY CHARM! " a fishing rod came falling down into her hands ."what am I supposed to do with this ?" She said looking around her when a plan struck in mind .taking a small run up ladybug flung  the hook of the rod at the man grabbing on his bracelet .pulling back hard the bracelet slipped of his hand . In an attempt to tear the bracelet apart ladybug ripped it up in pieces .... No Akuma . Looking hard for any sign of abnormal on the man ladybug sports nothing ! He was just a random very angry person ."chat ... Stop ! Theirs something wrong ... He has no Akuma ? " , listening to his partner chat let go of the man .thinking hard ladybug walked up to him waiting to see what he would do and sure enough he clenched his fist and attempted to smash her . Passing right through ladybug she turned around to see a shocked chat " he's an illusion !" Ladybug said walking off ." Hey where you going ?" Chat said as he strolled by her side ." Well the only way we can stop him is by getting volpina !"

On the other side of Paris....

"AGGHHH!!!! ...you didn't take their miraculous! This is your second time , I'll give you one more chance and if you blow this chance I will end you!" Hawk moths voice bombed out to volpina who hid behind a building watching the super hero duo look for her ." Don't worry hawk moth ... I'll get it!" And with that said she sprinted of .

Hiiii!!!!!yayyy second chapter !!! I hope you all like it thanks for reading !!! Sorry I'm not going to be able to update until next week ... Its exam week at my school this week ! Thanks for reading
Regards :
@imagination _on_paper