VI.

Lauren's POV

"Oh hey Lauren! Good to see you here! I didn't really know you'd be in the same university. What a coincidence! Right, Camila?" Camila looks shocked as usual when she turns to me. She may have not expected to bump into me once again. I don't really understand if she dislikes me or not. Last night was great, I had a really great time talking to her and she's a person I can trust besides my other friends like Alexa and Lucy and the other girls.

Camila fakes her cough and bumps her shoulder to Dinah before she speaks. "Well... yeah... it's such a coincidence." She looks away and focuses to Dinah. "Dinah I think I have to go back to the dorm room. I forgot something. Can you eat by yourself today? I mean you have your mouth and hands after all." Dinah almost wanted to laugh but she just nods and when she's about to walk away I stop her.

"Wait up, Camila!" She answers not facing me.  "I'd really like to talk to you about this homework thing we need to be able to finish by next week. Well if you don't mind."

She faces me and before she says something, Dinah interrupts. "You know what guys why don't you just both go to the dorm and talk about this homework stuff.... you were saying Lauren? I didn't know you're in a class together. It's good because Camila likes it when there's someone she knows that's around for her."

"Dinah!" Camila almost yelled. "Don't mind what she's saying she's crazy most of the time. Have you taken your lunch?" She asks me.

"Yes actually I just finished. How about you?"

"I'm not really hungry. If you like to talk about this homework thing then you must follow me to my dorm." She offers and I smile.

Dinah coughs to interrupts us once again. "That's what I thought! Lauren, have you seen Ally? I've been looking for her. I have something really good to tell her!"

"Well, I believe she's at the History room? You know Ally she likes those kinds of stuff."

"Thanks, Lauren. You guys enjoy your day! I'll get going now! Bye, Lauren. Bye, Mila! Have fun!" Dinah leaves us and Camila starts walking which signals me to walk too.

I follow her steps and I notice her silence. She doesn't speak any word as we walk back to her dorm and I don't even know if there was something I did or say that pissed her off. What I only remember is she was surprised that we share the same class and that's not even a bad thing. Well, for me, I don't know for her. What could be the problem if we share the same class together when Dinah just stated she wants it better if she has a friend in her class? Didn't she tell me last night that we're already friends? I really don't get her and as much as I want to know what she feels I don't know what she thinks.

"Hey Camila. Are we still far?" I try to break the silence. She just shakes her head as her answer. "Well are we already here though?" She shakes her head once again and I'm getting enough of it. I grab ahold of her hand and let her face me. She's surprised at the sudden movement.

"What? Why?!"

"There. You are speaking to me now. I was worried you lost the ability of speaking." I joke and she doesn't even flinch or smile. "Well you're not talking to me and I want to know why." I add.

She turns her back to me again. "I'm sorry if I'm born not too friendly and talkative. You must know that by now. I'll talk to you about the homework when we're already in the dorm."

"Well that's not what I'd witnessed last night? You were basically talking to me about stuff and you were pretty cheery and excited about it. I don't know what happened but if this is about how I acted earlier that made you think I made fun of you. Well, it's false. I wasn't making fun of you. You don't look like shit. You look cute and beautiful to me." I try to explain to her because it's unfair to me if she's judging me based on one thing that's not even true.