Ch 13: Hello, Nashi....

Lucy's P.O.V.

Natsu walked in with a face full of shock and tears streaming down his face.
"Look...Natsu" I gestured him to get closer, so he could see how beautiful our daughter is.
He slowly stepped front and watched as I uncovered Nashi's face from the thin blanket that we shared. He stared in awe. "Isn't she beautiful" I looked up to his face and handed him the small child with salmon colored hair.

He still hadn't said a word so I was starting to worry. "Natsu---".

"Nashi, you look so much like your mother and thank the lord you only got my hair color" he laughed making Nashi giggle with him.

"Well..." he looked down at me. "How are you feeling?" he asked.

"I'm fine don't worry about me, where is everyone else anyway?" I asked looking around the room for any guild members.
"I kind of ran over here, so I left everyone behind" he scratched the back of his neck awkardly.

"I just wanted to see my daughter and gorgeous wife" he teased.

"I'm still your fiancée.." I pouted making Natsu peck my check. Nashi then started wailing making Natsu say "You get kisses too."

---- time skip ----

I was still laying in the hospital bed letting out a lot of yawns, but somehow I was just to tired to sleep.
Natsu had left to check on Nashi. Out of boredom I started shooting paper balls towards the trash can, missing more then making. "I just had a child" I said out loud.

"And boy! Am I proud of you, Lu~chan" said a voice next to me making me jump.

"Levy?!" I shouted. Since when had she been there? "And Juvia, Gray, Happy, Erza, Gajeel, Jellal! Of course!" she said opening the door for them.

"Hi Lushee!!!" said the blue cat landing on my chest. "I brought some gifts for the child" commented Erza closing the door behind her.

"You feelin' alright, Lucy?" asked Gray popping his head out the door. "Yup! Totally Okay" I gave him a thumbs up.

"How bad was it, Lucy~chan?" asked the same old Juvia. "It was pretty horrible". "Where's Natsu, Lushee?" asked Happy sitting up on the edge of the bed.

"Yeah, where is the, flame idiot?" "He went to check up on Nashi".

"So...you decided to name her Nashi, love it!" fangirled Levy.

"Yup, Nashi Dragneel. Anyway...when are you going to have a baby with Gajeel, huh? Don't you know I want to throw a baby shower!"

Gajeel and Levy both had an extremely big amount of blush covering their face specially Levy.
Both Gray and Jellal started cracking up on the spot.
"Why are you guys laughing?! What about Juvia and Erza, hmm?"

With that sentence Gajeel made Jellal and Gray shut up, but now Erza and Juvia were mumbling stuff in the corner of the room.

All I could hear was:

"I could have as many babies as Gray~sama would want and he would be so happy" - Juvia

"Babies? Babies? BABIES? BABIES?! Oh my goodness, if I get pregnant....I COULD HAVE AS MUCH CAKE AS I WANT WHENEVER I WANT!" - Erza

Repeatedly.

Which made me sweetdrop as quickly as you can say 'Fairy Tail'. But, now everything is back to normal or maybe even better because Nashi is here.