He Found Out You Self Harm - Sad

**Trigger Warning**

You let a tear fall as you threw your phone on the floor, crying into your pillow.

Why aren't you good enough?

Why did he cheat?

What was wrong with you?

You cried as the pictured burned into your mind. Jacob went out and met up with some girl, then made out with her in a hallway in the hotel. You just saw the picture blow up on twitter.

You had enough. You knew it was a bad idea, that you shouldn't do it, but you far past caring by now. You ran to your bathroom and closed the door, grabbing your razor from your shower and taking out the blade, pressing it against your hips.

Fat.

Ugly.

Stupid.

Worthless.

Disappointment.

Meaningless.

Crap.

Piece of shit.

Each one had a word that described you to go along with it. You lost count by now, but you could still see straight, so it wasn't enough.

All of a sudden your bedroom door opens and you hear Jacob yell.

"Y/N! The picture isn't real! I swear, that never happened! Where are you?"

You held your breath as Jacob burst through the bathroom door and froze.

You watched as his eyes scanned the scene in front of you. Waist covered in cuts, and scars, blood dripping down your legs and your hands covered in blood too. Mascara and tears covering your face and the blade in your hand.

You let out an un-human sound as tears began to pour down his cheeks.

"No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No." He whispered, running his hands through his hair and running over to you, picking you up and standing you up on the toilet.

He was silent as he went underneath your sink and grabbed some Hydrogen Peroxide and cotton balls, cleaning off the cuts.

He had his tongue sticking out just a little bit. A thing he does when he's deep in thought. He grabbed some larger band-aids and put them on the newer cuts, throwing away the garbage and putting his hands on the counter, leaning on them and looking down at his feet.

"Why?" You looked at him.

His eyes were red and puffy, face tear stained and his voice cracked as he spoke.

"I thought you cheated on me." You sobbed, not being able to hold it in. "The picture on twitter. I thought it was real."

He shook his head, coming over and helping you off the toilet, bringing you to your bed. Jacob helped you get into some pjs as you climbed into bed. He knelt down beside you and moved your hair out of your face.

"No. It wasn't. I love you, Y/N, so much. I would never, ever, ever do that to you. You're my world. The way your eyes light up when you smile, it makes my day. I am in love with you, and nobody will ever change that."

"I love you so much Jacob. I don't ever wanna lose you." You sobbed. Jacob kissed you softly, pouring his love into it.

"You won't. Not ever. I love you Y/N/N."

(WC: 521)