twenty.

HUNTRESS.
020. | ❛ she's the opposite of everything you stand for.

"Not this guy again." Crystal said overlooking the table, as Chronos was attacking the ship.

"Captain, Chronos has breached the starboard hatch."

"How is that possible?" Stein asked

"Clearly he's received some new toys from his Time Master friends since our last encounter." Rip answered his question

"Gideon! Seal the bulkheads from here..." Rip yelled but was cut off by Chronos hitting him with his gun.

Chronos started to attack all on board, as Rip and Snart, were attacking back.

"Fall back! Get to the Jumpship!" Rip commanded as they all ran backwards avoiding getting shot at.

"Hey, come on!" Jax rushed through the halls with everybody close behind him.

"You sure it was a good idea leaving the Terminator on the bridge?" Snart sarcastically said.

"Gideon has lockdown protocols which..."

"Have been overridden, Captain. Chronos is utilizing superior Time Master technology. I cannot countermand his orders."

"Great, now it's really hasta la vista baby," Crystal huffed before getting a bad head rush as she leaned against the wall, grabbing on for dear life as the ship started moving.

"He's timejumping the ship."

"The ladies will be left in 1958."

"What about Ray?"

"Like I said. "

"Let's go! We have to stop him!" Rip said trying to go back to the central room, making zigzags since the effects of time travel were taking its toll.

"Gideon, open the doors on my mark. Get to the Jumpship and escape."

"We are not abandoning you." Crystal fought back

"No, you are obeying a direct order from your captain." Crystal looked at the two men before quickly making her way over to Snart giving him a small rushed kiss before running towards the Jumpship.

Crystal ran down the hallways trying to remember what direction to go in. She couldn't find Jax or Stein, who ventured ahead of her.

"Come on, Crystal. You can remember spell off the top of your head yet remembering directions is where you struggle." Crystal turned the hallway to encounter Chronos, Crystal huffed before turning back and running away. But due to Chronos new weapons, it attacked Crystal from behind, blasting her to the wall, hitting her head on the railing before she closed her eyes and was emerged in darkness.

Crystal's eyes fluttered as she was handcuffed to a nearby railing, yet the ship wasn't the same. She tried yanking and pulling herself to remove the cuffs but to no avail.

"Hey, asshole. Let me out!" Crystal shouted banging her hand cuffs against the railing, making an annoying noise that bothered even her.

Chronos came in with his gun on his waist,

"If you don't mind, the cuffs are a little tight. Would you mind loosing them up?" Crystal sassed at the man before he got closer to her not to loosen the cuffs but to inject her neck, causing her to get weary eyed again falling back into the darkness.