Jason's Little Rich Girl Part 3

So its has been a week since the dinner with my parents. I told them that I wanted to talk to them.

I think I'm just gonna have to introduce them to Jason. I told him about it and he said he's up for it. I just hope he doesn't screw it up.

"Jason I said wear a suit a suit you, "semi yelled.

"Look baby I was gonna - "but you cut him off he smelt like, like....

"Why do you smell like weed?" You asked.

"I was just going to tell you I was at the trap house. It ran a little, so I couldn't change. "

You huffed in annoyance. You later heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" You asked you really hope it wasn't who you thought it was.

"Your parents girl now open, "you heard a voice just like your mom say.

To say you were nervous was an understatement.

"Jason I'm going to them try not to embarrass me," you said.

He chuckled I'll try my best.

Dinner (I'm lazy)

"So what you mean your dating him? "My mom asked. I don't know if she was disappointed or upset.

"Yes," you said.

Your dad sighed.

"What have I taught you. You want to be with him? "You dad asked angrily.

"Yeah dad he's a very nice-" Your dad became even more furious.

He bang his hand on the table.

"You think I don't know who he is. He's been in and out of court since um forever. "

"No! Dad you don't know him like that," you said. Jason ain't even talking he's just sitting there looking uncomfortable.

"Listen young lady-" Jason cut him off.

Standing to his feet he said" I like no I mean love your daughter and I know I don't have the best repartition, but I do love her a lot. "

"You're a delinquent, "my dad said his nostrils flailing in anger and annoyance. I've never seen him so mad before.

He licked his lips and fixed his eyes on my dad. Surprisingly smirking. "But your daughter  calls me daddy!"

To me continue

April fools