-Chapter 1-

Picture of Andrea up there
---------------------------------------------------

I'm Andrea Rose. My full name is Andrea Skyler Rose. But nobody knows my middle name and I'd like to keep it that way. I'm the height of 5'5. Short I know. I have light brown hair that reaches mid-back. My eyes are a grey color. I have a silver nose piercing. And I'm 17 years old.

Anyways today is my dreadful day. My parents decided to move.

Yay..Not really.

So here I am packing all my things getting ready to leave my hometown. "Honey, are you ready?" My mom said.

"Yeah just finished." I said finally done packing. "Alright go put them in the truck and we'll be on our way." my mother said.

I groaned but did it anyways wanting to get the day over with already. I got in the car. Awaiting for my new home.

Within the car ride I just listened to music. "Sweetheart, we're here." said my dad. I  jumped out of the car looking at our new house. The house looked amazing. It was better than our old apartment anyway.

It was two stories and its color was plain white which I didn't mind. I quickly ran inside wanting to find my room.

I ran upstairs and went to the right. Inside the room was spacial and it had a walk in closet and its own bathroom the bed was placed there ahead of time. "Mom! Dad! This is my room!" I scream out to them. I then run downstairs taking out my boxes from the truck (with help of course) to put in my room.

I look around and I'm proud of how my room came out to be.

I glanced over to my window seeing a very hot guy dancing like a monkey.

I instantly pull out my phone and start recording. After he finished his horrendous dance. I tap on his window.

He turns around and I look at him amused. I  take out a piece of paper and marker and tape.

I write on the paper the words "Nice Monkey Moves" and then reach over and tape it on his window. He then opens his window slightly then rips the paper off his window.

"You will not speak of my dance to anyone or your dead." he says in a threatening tone but me being me.
I just shrugged.

"I actually don't need to say a thing I have it on my phone, by the way you trying to threat me is hilarious." I start to laugh.

He raises an eyebrow as to question me. I, also, raise my eyebrow and before he even opens his mouth to retort, I just close the window and lock it then close the blinds.

I look at the time. 9:00 p.m. I looked at the time surprised it was that late.

I changed into a spandex and a baggy shirt that goes about knee high.

Then jumped on my bed and went to sleep thinking about my grand entrance into my new hell hole which some people call school.