Chapter 22: The Strongest Bond Part 2 (M)

Start from the beginning

"You'll soon understand" Kieran summoned his aura but before Saku's eyes it began to change.

Kieran's body seemed to be catching fire...literally. Bright oranges flames were covering his body, except his head, and were flickering and waning. Veins began appearing upwards on Kieran's face emerging as his flames became erratic. His flames were changing colour from orange, to red and then to a bright azure blue. These new blue flames were actually burning off Kieran's clothes off his body. His shirt singed into ashes and his shoes melted into a sludge like pool. Only his pants remained as he uncrossed his arms showing his toned torso and arms.

Kieran looked slightly limp as he stood while blue flames covered his body. Saku looked on "This is where you get serious"

"indeed it is" said Kieran "But we don't have time to merely chit-chat so let' us continue" Kieran began throwing flames of blue but compared to his normal orange ones these ones were bigger and seemed to crackle as they flew through the air. Saku like before evaded them but flinched as they pass by as he could feel the intense heat from the flames before they crashed into the wall scorching it in place.

Saku looked at the scorch mark, as did the girls. Sophie looked back to the mark "look at it, his flame practically melted the surface of the wall"

"tell me about it" said Jessamine "not even my flames are that hot" Saku looked back at Kieran who grinned

"You'll find it in your best interest to really dodge these kind of flames" said Kieran "otherwise you'll find yourself a cooked dinner"

"all right then" said Saku "I'll do the attacking" Saku began charging forward but Kieran remained stood still. Then as Saku was about to strike Kieran, Kieran flexed his body growing the size of his flame.

Saku could feel the sheer heat from his flame burning his hand. Saku retracted his hand quickly holding it "Ahh, ahh...jeez's that hot"

"You'd better believe it" said Kieran shrugging his arms "but you'd better not slip up" Kieran cupped his index finger and thumb. Saku saw this and quickly retreated as Kieran blew blue flames out of his mouth. Saku barely avoided it and saw the ground underneath the flames become scorched

"This is rather dangerous" said Jessamine watching "judging by the charred ground, Saku can be burnt to a crisp just by being close to those flames"

"Then how is he supposed to beat him?" said Sophie worryingly

"The simple answer is...he can't" said Kieran "anyway let's end this now" Kieran held out his hand which glowed blue like his flame.

With Kieran's glowing hand he drew a circle. The circle then filled in with a black colour making it look like a dark hole stranded in the air. Kieran then appeared to cough with a dribble of blood coming out from his mouth. Aureline noted this. I think I'm beginning to realise what he meant by his words. Kieran shrugged it off and then pulled his arms back clenching his arms

"Alright Saku...time to have this. Azure Inferno!" Kieran thrust his hands forward, to which a large blue fire ball shot at Saku from the black hole scorching the ground in its wake.

Saku responded by shooting several energy blasts at the ball of blue fire but they simply went through it "dam, no good I can't affect it. I can't shoot it or punch it without scorching my hand. I'll just have to dodge it" Saku watched the ball comes towards him and jumped clear out of the way but Kieran then had a grin