[3]

Baekhyun's PoV...

After Luhan left, I decided to eat breakfast. I went to the dining room only to see that it was empty. Where the heck is the people around here? I shook my head and left. I walked around for a bit before heading to the living room.

"Uncle!" I called as I went in. Just then I noticed he was talking with someone. "Pardon me, I didn't know you had a visitor." I apologized and then nodded curtly at his visitor.

"It's alright Baekhyun, we weren't talking about anything important anyway. By the way, Baekhyun this is Mr. Oh Jinsu, Jinsu this is Baekhyun, my nephew." He said looking from me to Mr. Oh. "Oh? You mean the-" I started but was cut off by Mr. Oh. "The second richest, yes, I'm only visiting and I wanted to see Luhan."

Uncle turned to me and said "That reminds me, can you call Luhan." I looked at him and said "He left just a while ago."

"What? Why didn't I notice him pass the door?" He asked while showing hints of shock and curiousness in his reaction. "It's because he went out the window." I said casually. "What? Why?" he asked raising his voice a little. Huh, so it wasn't a normal thing. I assumed that he always does that since he didn't make big deal about it but I guess I thought wrong. I shrugged "Beats me, he suddenly went out the window."

Mr. Oh laughed. Uncle and I looked at him. "Why are you laughing Jinsu?" my uncle asked. He stopped and looked at him "Your son is as crazy as your wife." Uncle sighed and nodded "Yeah, tell me about it. Those two are really one of a kind." I sat on the sofa and asked "That reminds me, uncle, where is auntie?"

He sighed and said "I think she's in Europe right now. She's been around because of business trips. Hell! She doesn't even come home anymore, she'll just come home when there's an occasion." Mr. Oh patted him on the shoulder and said "Don't worry you still have Luhan here with you and I'm sure your wife will be running home very soon."

"Uncle don't worry too much." I said in hopes he would be cheered up a little. "Yeah, your nephew is right. You shouldn't worry too much. Consider yourself lucky to have such a talented son." Mr. Oh said, smiling brightly. I looked at him curiously, wondering why he adores Luhan so much. "Now that I think about it, Mr. Oh, You have two sons, right? Where are they? Why didn't you bring them along?" I asked out of curiosity.

"You mean Xiumin and Sehun?" I nodded and he continued. "Xiumin is really busy, being a college freshman and training for handling our business. And Sehun said he had student council work." he said informingly. "So he's in the student council of their school? That's impressive. Where does he study?"

"He studies in West Ridge Academy." he said. I smiled "Really? That's the school I'm entering." Suddenly, uncle groaned and slumped even more. "Can we stop talking about this? You're making me feel worse. This is already making my head ache. Jinsu, with our plans, Luhan is going to be taken away from me sooner." Mr. Oh laughed at that.

"Excuse me, what are you talking about?" I asked with confusion written all over my face. They both looked at each other and then at me. I saw uncle mouth words to Mr. Oh but I couldn't understand it. Mr. Oh sighed and started "The reason I'm here is to visit Noah and I wanted to see and talk to Luhan." I felt my forehead crease a bit. "And why is that?"

"Because Jinsu and I decided to get either one of Xiumin and Sehun to be engaged with Luhan." Uncle blurted out. I looked at him wide eyed and Mr. Oh is giving him a disapproving look. He looked at him and said "What? I couldn't take the intensity of the atmosphere so I cut through the chase."

Oh my typical uncle. He is a very unique person. I laughed at what he said and asked "So anyone care to elaborate?" I sat back and listened to them. "Well we figured since all of them are childhood friends, it would be much easier for them to get along with each other." Mr. Oh stated "And they can fulfill the promise they made when they were kids plus we can merge companies." uncle added.