Chapter 16

Okay guys I wanted to start this chapter off by giving a HUGE thanks to my wonderful wonderful readers!!!! I've gotten a lot of votes today and yesterday and I can't even tell you how much I appreciate it!! Thanks guys!  :)

You woke early next morning, sleep not fully releasing you from it's grips. Thus being so, you turned over and tossed your arm lazily over Loki.  It appeared he was already awake, for when you moved he pulled you closer and kissed your forehead.

As you went over yesterday in your mind your heart fluttered with excitement and happiness. Looking up at Loki, you kissed him softly before asking, "when are we going to Asgard?" Trying lamely to conceal some of your excitement.

He laughed at you and replied, "we can go today if it pleases you." 

You practically jumped out of the bed and squealed, "really? Today? We can go today?!" He laughed even more and said, "I will speak with Thor and see what I can do for us.  I'd like to show you the gardens and the Rainbow Bridge."

You jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom, hopping in a a shower and then getting dressed for the day, which evidently was going to be a big one.

When you came out Loki was gone, so you ran over to Thor's room to find it empty.  Sighing, you proceeded downstairs, passing Tony and giving him a quick, "good morning!" And continuing on your search.

As you went into the living room, you found Natasha and Clint looking a little more than cozy on the couch. "Good morning," you called, passing them and heading for the kitchen, where at last you laid eyes on Loki and Thor.

You ran up and slid the last couple feet over to the god in question, grabbing his arm and saying, "Please?"  They both laughed at you for a moment and you glared playfully.

"I will talk to The All Father and see if today would be a good day to bring a mortal into Asgard," Thor said, removing you from his arm and smiling at you.

You drew in a quick breath of excitement and ran the short short distance to Loki, practically jumping into his arms. It didn't look like your weight even bothered him in the slightest. He was stronger now that he had his Asgardian strength back.  He took you over to the couch with him and sat down on the opposite end of Natasha and Clint.

"Why do you humans find TV so interesting?" Loki asked after a few minutes of watching The Hunger Games. 

"Its not really watching the TV we find enjoyable,"  Natasha enticed, snuggling a bit closer to Clint. Loki raised an eyebrow at her a smiled one of his charming smiles.

 "I see," he said, pulling you ever so slightly closer. 

After a little while Thor left for Asgard and you, not so patiently, awaited his return. After what seemed like years of pacing in your room while Loki laid on the bed reading, occasionally looking up to watch your serious face with amusement, Thor finally came back.

When he knocked in your door you flung it open almost instantly, and Loki, looking half amused half bored, looked up at him.

"The All Father says she may come. He would like to meet her."  You could hardly contain your nerves.

You went over to the bed and pulled Loki off of it, dashing for the door and to the rooftop.  You went running past them.

"She seems fairly excited," said Thor, stating the obvious. 

"What? Nooo! You really think so?" Loki said in his best sarcastic voice, shoot his brother a look.  Thor merely laughed.

When you got to the rooftop, everyone was there to watch you go.  Now that it came down to it You were slightly nervous, but not very.  Loki walked over to stand beside you, wrapped his arm around you and said, "hold on to me."