Copyright (All Rights Reserved)

Copyright

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is coincidental. Although some names and real entities and places are mentioned, all are used fictitiously.

Copyright © 2016 Elysse McKenna

Cover design © by Taylor Maddox Dovey

Cover 2016 © Taylor Maddox Dovey

All rights reserved. In accordance with the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, the scanning, uploading, and electronic sharing of any part of this book without the permission of the author is unlawful piracy and theft of the author's intellectual property. If you would like to use material from the book (other than for review purposes), prior written permission must be obtained by contacting the author at elyssemckenna@gmail.com. Thank you for your support of the author's rights.

First edition: April 2016

The author is not responsible for sequels, websites or their content that were not published or owned by the author.

🌹Hey, Guys!🌹

I honestly don't know how to start this off but here it goes! 

I've fallen in love with several novels on wattpad and have decided to try to write  one, most of the books I read on here are romantic historical fiction so that's why I'm writing 'The Secret Bride'. 

I'm absolute in love with the victorian era and hope that this novel captures that  and also would love feedback on what you think about the story whether it be compliments, suggestions or criticism. 

I'll hopefully be updating 2 times a month and intend for the book to at least be 20 chapters long. 

So if you have any question or advice feel free to comment below! 😊