Éomer - You Are In Labor

This is going to be a short Imagine, the next Éomer imagine will be a longer one. I've changed the times up a bit so Éomer returned before Gandalf healed Théoden of Saruman.

(Y/S/N) = Your/Sons/Name (You get what I mean)

---------------------------------------------------------

You cry out in pain, beads of sweat drips down your forehead and strands of hair stick to your forehead and cheeks.

Another contraction hits you like a wave making you scream in agony. Your husband, Éomer, hasn't returned as he promised when he and some riders were banished.

Théoden ordered for you to stay in Rohan, forcing Éomer to miss out on the last two weeks of your pregnancy. Éowyn sent your barn owl, as a signal for Éomer to return to see the birth of his first child.

It has been 13 hours since you started having contractions and the pain has increased in time and in agony.

"(Y/N) you're going to have to start pushing now" Your healer tells you. You shake your head, gripping the bed sheets "We can't wait for Éomer any longer"

"No! He promised he would be here" You cry

"If you don't start pushing now, the baby could have trouble being born. (Y/N) I'm sorry but you can't risk it" A tear slides down the side of your face then you nod "Thank you"

Another healer comes over to your side, taking your hand in hers "I need you to start pushing now" You begin pushing, squeezing the healers hand until it turns purple "Okay stop" The nurse says, and you take a few deep breaths "Again"

The nurse rubs her thumb across the back of your hand to comfort you a bit, but all you want is Éomer to be at your side "Stop" She says again, letting you relax.

"You ready?" She asks, knowing by now you will be tired.

"Yep" You nod

"Push" You try harder yet again, this time a scream escapes. You grip the bed sheet, almost tearing a hole in it "Okay" You relax again, when all of a sudden the doors burst open and you see Éomer standing there. A large smile plasters on your lips as he comes over to your side "Your here" You cry.

"I'm here" He kisses your forehead, taking your hand in his "I'm here" He whispers again.

"You ready (Y/N)" You nod your head again, then start pushing again.

***

After 10 minutes of pushing, your baby boy finally arrives, screaming. You stare at your baby boy in your arms, Éomer stands over you, your sons tiny hand around your husband pinky.

"He looks you" You tell Éomer "He has your your lips, he hasn't opened his eyes yet so he may have your eyes yet"

"But he has your nose and your big ears" He jokes and you slap his on his chest. He chuckles softly, trying not to wake his son up.

"I was so afraid that you would miss his birth" You sigh.

"I kept my promise, I arrived before he did" He presses his lips to your forehead when Kaden stirs then his eyes open making you and Éomer smile "He's definitely your son"

"He has my eyes after all" He takes your son from your arms, holding his head "Hey (y/s/n)" He whispers "Welcome to Middle Earth. Can I hold him?"

"Yeah, of course you can" You carefully hand over (y/s/n) to Éomer and he can't stop smiling at his son. Éomer strides around the room, rocking his son.

"He's gonna be a strong warrior" You all look towards the door to see Théoden, standing at the door. You gasp at his features.

"Théoden, you...your" You struggle to find the words.

"Yes, but I am not here to discuss my features. I am here to welcome your son into Rohan" He steps in front of Éomer "May I hold him?" Éomer looks at you for permission. It is fine with you but what Éomer when through with Théoden you understand why he is a bit hesitant. You nod, allowing Éomer to let Théoden hold your son.

"Thank you" Théoden whispers to Éomer. Your husband passes his son to Théoden then comes over to you.

You and Éomer watch Théoden with your son "Éomer" Théoden grabs his attention "I am very sorry for what I had done, your banishment is lifted for you and the riders of followed you"

"Thank you, Théoden" They bow their heads. Éomer turns back to you "You hear that, your stuck with me"

"I'm stuck with you and (y/s/n), but I wouldn't want it any other way" You smile bright up at Éomer. He smiles back then leans down, pressing his lips to yours.

-------------------------------------

Aww! This is one of my cutest imagines! Most people don't really like Éomer, I don't get why *shrugs shoulder* am I not seeing something cause Éomer is in my fantasy sexy man list. Oh well, he's all mine *gollum voice* "My precious"

Anywhooo! I hope you all loved this imagine cause I did...I like it a lot.

ONLY 15 DAYS UNTIL I GET MY FIRST TATTOO. AND YOU WILL LOVE WHAT IT IS! IM SCREAMING!

Vote.Comment.Share!

- Shania xox