44

Updated

*Anakin*

As soon as she collapsed I quickly caught her, stopping her from hitting her already pounding headache. The sith trick I used on her essentially shuts down her brain, allowing her to basically sleep in peace with no pain.

I scooped her up bridal style and made my way back to the transport where my squadron waited for me. "Send us back up" I oredered, holding Rosie tightly.

"Yes sir" The commander ordered, signaling for the doors to close before we began lifting towards the Star Destroyer. My eyes narrowed as I made sure not one of the troopers looked at Rosie in any way they shouldn't, knowing very well Rosie got quite enough of that through out her time as Jabba's slave.

The second we landed back in the Hangar of the Star Destroyer I walked out, ignoring all the storm troopers running around aimlessly and took Rosie to my chamber. I carefully laid her down on my bed, pulling some blankets over her exposed body and wrapping them tightly around her. I smiled lightly and leaned down, kissing her forehead before heading to the main control room. "Set the coordinates to the Death Star. The emperor will be there within the next day or two."

"Yes my lord, we will get on that now." The pilot nodded, yelling at his other pilots to quickly change course

"Go to the Death Star. The emperor has asked me on a mission there so we must hurry. No stops" I demanded the pilot.

"Yes sir. We will make the jump to light speed in three, two, one." The pilot counted before I felt the jump. I swayed slightly from the impact but quickly regained my balance.

"Good" I nodded before storming out. My head was clouded over with many different thoughts and emotions. My eyebrows furrowed on my way back to the room where I laid Rosie down as thoughts of Luke and my master filled my head. I left him there on Tatooine when I could have grabbed him and Rosie; that would've been the smart thing to do.

The comlink on my wrist started beeping signaling an incoming call; it was my master. I cursed quietly to myself and quickly ran into the nearest empty room. I answered the call and bowed my head in respect.

"Hello Master" I greeted, my head still bowed.

"Hello my young apprentice. Have you located the rebel base?" He asked me. I looked up at the hologram to see him sat in his usual chair awaiting my answer patiently.

"No master, but I know Luke Skywalker and his friends were just on Tattoine. I...I failed you master" I confessed in guilt.

"And why is that lord Vader?" He asked rather calmly.

"I went there to retrieve Rosie and left Luke back on Tatooine. I'm very sorry Master, the next time I know where he is I'll make that my very first priority" I explained.

"We all get a bit selfish every once in a while. I forgive you. When will you be approaching the Death Star?" He asked, changing the subject.

"We should be landing in the hangar any minute now Master."

"Remember, when you arrive on the Death Star check the progress. I have a timeline for the recreation of the Death Star and you must make sure they are on track and if not then find ways to motivate them" He reminded me, smirking ever so slightly.

"yes master" I nodded.

"Very well then, I'll see you soon" with that the hologram disappeared and I was left alone in silence. I sighed and ran my hands through my hair in frustration. The door suddenly opened and one of the captains came bounding in.

"What" I snapped glaring angrily at the man who entered without permission.

"I'm sorry sir. I was told to inform you that we will be shutting off hyperspace now. We have arrived at the Death Star" He stuttered out nervously.

"Excellent. Now leave and next time ask permission before coming into my presence" I explained, pointing to the door. He nodded and apologized quickly before leaving.

Something within me stirred and Rosie's sweet presence filled my senses. I sighed and left the empty business room to go grab Rosie. When I walked in I saw Rosie rubbing her eyes and yawning. I couldn't help but smile at how utterly adorable she looked after she had just woken up. "How do you feel?" I asked.

She blinked and looked over at me, her eyes widening before going back to normal as she recalled the previous events. "Better" she answered softly. I smiled and walked over, sitting beside her on the bed.

"Headache gone?" I asked, resting my hand on her knee.

"Yeah" she mumbled. I slightly chuckled as she laid her head against the head board. "Where are we?" She asked while looking up at me with her beautiful brown eyes.

"We're on a star destroyer but we have just landed on the Death Star. We will be leaving and entering the Death Star where we will be stationed for a while unless my master says otherwise" I informed her cautiously.

She stayed silent for a few seconds, taking the new information in and allowing it to set. "Ok" she sighed. She shifted up and swung her legs over the side of the bed and stood. She held onto the head board to steady herself as she wobbled around, making me jump up to help her.

"You ok?" I muttered, gripping her waist gently. My hands were on fire at the feeling of her smooth skin against my calloused hands. I noticed her cheeks flush as she nodded her head.

"I'm fine, just a bit lightheaded but I'll be ok." She reassured me. I stepped back and let go of her waist to not make her feel uncomfortable as she was still in very minimal clothing. I noticed she kept pulling at her shorts and top as to try and cover her exposed skin. Quickly, I shrugged off my cloak and gently laid it over her shoulders allowing it to hang off her.

"You can wear this until I figure out what you can wear. I'm sure your uncomfortable and don't really want anyone else to look at you." I told her, watching her wrap the cloak around her body.

"Thank you. I really don't want anybody to look at me the way those men did" she whimpered making my blood boil in anger.

"I'll make sure that doesn't happen again" I sighed, brushing some hair away from her forehead.

I stood up and opens the door for her as we walked out. I walked into the Death Star to be greeted with storm troopers lined up on two sides leaving a path for me to walk through. I walked behind of Rosie and she slowly walked ahead of me looking around nervously and pulling the cloak around her body. The storm troopers looked at her most likely confused but still stood in attention.

We were greeted at the end of the path by the commander. He walked up to me and bowed in respect, falling to one knee.

"Lord Vader, what an unexpected pleasure. Did the Emperor send you on a special request?" The commander spoke, glancing at Rosie every so often as he spoke. I looked down at her then back at the commander with my eyes squinted and lips pursed.

"You can dispense with pleasantries commander. I'm here to put you back on track" I explained, crossing my arms behind my back as I slowly crept forward. "Come with us Rosie" I smirked as the commander's face drained of all color. Anyone with high status knew who she was.

"I-I assure you Lord Vader, my men are working as fast they can" the commander stuttered out as he tried his best to keep up with my long strides.

"Perhaps I can find new ways to motivate them" I stopped abruptly, turning to glare at him. He gulped and his eyes filled with fear. "The emperor will not pleased with you when he comes on this ship and its not fully done to his standards." I reminded him.

"The emperor is coming on the ship?" The commander asked, a bead of sweat rolling down his forehead in the process.

"That is correct. And he is very displeased with your lack of progress" I informed him, glancing around the new Death Star.

"We will double our efforts" he tried.

"I hope so commander. For your sake. The emperor is not as forgiving as I am" I smirked, walking away from him toward my room to take Rosie to stay.