War Prisoner Chapter 32

Title: WAR PRISONER

.

Author: 梨花烟雨(Li Hua Yan Yu) /Lê Hoa Yên Vũ

.

Genre: ancient, imperial, 1×1 & reverse attachment/ opposite attraction

.

Warning: Violent and Rape in early chapters

.

Disclaimer: I own nothing; this is for yaoi fan with no finance gain. Please support the original author in the full website.

.

---
War Prisoner Chapter 32

In an instant, Wanyan Xu's heart leapt to his throat; not even caring to blink, his eyes were fixed upon Su Yi, carefully taking note of his every movement. He saw that Su Yi had lifted his head in amazement; after looking carefully at his visitor, strong emotions, which had been wholly absent for the past few days, showed on his face. Almost as if he did not dare to believe that this was happening, his voice trembled as he said: "Jin... Jin Hua..." Leaving his speech unfinished, he struggled to climb out of the bed and Zi Nong rushed over to assist him.

Wanyan Xu could finally feel relieved and gave a soft sigh, having seen for himself that Su Yi had not become totally dispassionate to everyone and everything. A hint of a smile hung around the corners of his lips and he turned to leave. Zi Nan also made an inconspicuous retreat, following behind Wanyan Xu, she said: "Master, you're not going to stay and hear what they have to say?"

Wanyan Xu said cheerfully: "That won't be necessary; I just needed to know that his heart is still alive." Having said that, he smiled tenderly and speaking softly, as if talking to himself, he said: "Su Su, oh, Su Su, I should have known that a man such as you would not let yourself become a walking corpse just because you have suffered a reversal, but I could not help but to worry." Addressing Zi Nan again, he said: "Let that Xu Jinhua spend a night in the palace, as a pair of old friends that have just been reunited, they probably have a lot to talk about." After remaining silent for a good while, he said: "Aii, Su Su he... he should have someone he can speak his mind to."

Zi Nan could see that a glimmer of desolation had coloured his expression and rushed to change the subject, saying: "Master, your humble servant did not know before that Young Master's courtesy name [2] is Ruo Zhi, ha ha, your humble servant feels that this name is extremely pleasant to the ear, what does Your Majesty think?"

Wanyan Xu nodded his head in agreement and smilingly said: "But I still prefer to call him Su Su. Every time I call him that, I will feel as though he is something precious that I have cradled right in the palm of my hand, I... like this type of feeling."

The two of them continued chatting as they walked, when suddenly a delicate and pretty figure appeared in front. Zi Nan was the first to call out: "Zi Yan." Having said that, she turned in surprise to Wanyan Xu and said: "Isn't she supposed to be at the Yu Residence helping General Yu Cang to take care of some matters that relate to the end of the war? What is she doing here?"

Wanyan Xu was equally surprised. They watched as Zi Yan approached, her exceptionally beautiful visage wore a disconsolate expression. Upon reaching them, she knelt down straightaway, not paying formal homage to Wanyan Xu, she only said: "Zi Yan earnestly requests that Master rescinds his order." Wanyan Xu's surprise only increased, and he quickly said: "Rise, take your time and speak clearly. Upon arrival you immediately requested that I rescind my order, but it is not clear to me exactly which order has earned your strenuous objection?"

Zi Yan continued kneeling, after giving a kowtow, she raised her head to reveal her solemn mien and said: "It is the matter of raising Su Yi to Empress, Zi Yan beseeches Master to rescind this order."