Chapter 2- The teacher

Pic of Shay Rodriguez (the teacher) ^^^^^ may change 🤷🏽‍♀️

I go in and I see a tall woman sat at her desk. I slowly walk towards her. She has brown long hair that stops at her mid back and icy blue eyes that anyone could get lost in. The teachers soft voice snaps me out of my daze. "Can I help you?" I froze at her beauty.also by the way when I'm nervous I stutter so, shit. Told you. EMILY! SPEAK! "S-sorry I'm n-new here." She smiled with her perfect plump lips and she could tell I was nervous. Why am I nervous? I smiled back and she introduced herself. " hello then I'm your English teacher, miss Rodriguez and your name is?" I froze again her voice is so soft and calming. God her eyes. There perfect. I keep getting lost in them. " umm I'm E-emily Youngs ."  Miss then spoke straight after." well then Emily youngs you can sit at the front so I can keep an eye on you." She smiled and I did back. I walked to a seat and sat awkwardly looked at her lips there so plump and kissable! Suddenly the bell rang. All the students slowly strolled in while miss Rodriguez greeting them on their way in.
All through that lesson I just couldn't concentrate on anything but miss Rodriguez. I just stared at her the full lesson. Also I know it sounds creepy but I couldn't help it. But then a sweet voice snapped me out my daydream. "Miss young will you please stay back after class?" I answered quickly to stop me stuttering. "Yeah sure miss." We had 5 minuets left and I got lost in miss' eyes again there so hypnotising. The bell then rang and all the other students left and I was the only one left with miss Rodriguez. I slowly walk to her desk where she's sat. " m-miss you wanted me?" She looked at me and answered . "Yes Emily it's just your not paying much attention in class. Emily can you tell me what i said in class?" She knew I didn't  listen.shit. "You said ummm. I have no clue miss sorry." Miss Rodriguez gave a slight chuckle. God her chuckle was even sexy.
I smiled at my thought. Miss then broke the silence. " Emily why do you stutter so much. Do I scare you?" I smiled and got lost in her eyes again. "Emily!" Miss shouted my name and snapped me out my daydream. She sounded worried. "Y-yeah miss I'm fine I just stutter when I'm nervous."
She looked at me relived. She smiled and began to speak. I shut off again and only hear the last bit of her sentence. "Emily is there something distracting you" I then answered. ."no, why i just like your...." What do I say face? "Shoes" she smiled because I paused between sentences. I blushed and she laughed. God her laugh is sexy it's like angles singing. She thanked me and I went off to my next lesson.