Chapter 1.

{ARIANA'S POV}

First day in England, the weather was hot, which my mum said was a difference. It's normally wet and damp, but oh well, enjoy the summer sun :D
I shot straight up to my room, wow. It was big, my bed was already placed down so I didn't need to do that, everything else was in, all I needed to do was put up my posters and stuff.
It was dark at first, so I opened my curtain. There I saw a blonde guy, Looked around my age, he had blonde hair with brown/black locks. It looked like he was Irish and had braces. 
Omg, there's a cute boy who lives next door but sleeps opposite me. I blushed to the thought of that, I unpacked my guitar, It got hot so I opened the window, I sat on the end of my bed and started to strum my guitar in a tune which I had no idea to. c:

I saw him look over at me, I think he was doing some homework for School. I froze. SCHOOL! Ugh, school starts on Monday *-* Luckily it was only Saturday, enough to get sorted I guess.
My mum called me down for dinner, I stood up and packed my guitar back up and stumbled downstairs. I sat down, thinking of the boy I just saw outside my window. Omg *-* I fangirled for a moment till my mum told me to grow up. MUM'S THESE DAYS.

I started to eat my food, as a knock on the door came, My mum answered it as I just ate, ate, ate. There stood a blonde women, must have lived next door to. They had a confiscation then my mum closed the door and sat with me. "What she want?" I asked.
"Nothing really, just welcomed us to the neighborhood" She replied, smiling then eating.

When I finished I wen't back upstairs and back to the guitar and played a different tune this time.. But I sang along quietly so only I could hear, he looked back over and went up to his window and opened it. "You must be new" He smiled with an Irish accent and braces which matched him perfectly. 
"Er, yeah, I'm new here" I smiled back.
"Welcome to the neighborheed" He said and gave me a warm grin.
"Thank you" I replied. "What's your name?" I asked politely.
"Niall Horan. You?" 
"Ariana, Grande" I said, looking down at my guitar.
"So, you play guitar?"
"Yeah"
He chuckled "Awesome" His mum called him "Gotta go" He closed his window but left his curtain wide open, I could see into his room, I saw a guitar. 'He Must Play To' I thought to myself.