chapter three

A loud bang sent my eyes to flicker open. I looked to where i had heard the loud bang, and saw nothing out of place. Then i felt a windy breeze, and noticed the window had swung open. 'of course' i thought to my self, i should've known it was the window. The window has been broken for about a year or two.

A strong gust of wind stopped my thoughts. Eh i was already up, mine as well get ready.Then all of a sudden my chest got heavy, and my sight got blurry. I decided to sit back down, after 5 minutes my mind had cleared, i chould see, and my chest was no longer heavy. I glanced up before standing, i turned my head to see the clock. 8:45, then glanced over at my calender... " I-im... sixteen " i accidentally let the words slip out of my mouth. A sudden rush went through out my entire body. ' SHIFT ' my wolf yelled at me. 'wait... outside' i let out, 'okay' my wolf said impatiently.

I was also curious of what i'd look like when i shift, so i ran to the forest. The only thing i dont know about my shift is how to. I finally arrived at the forest, so i mind linked my wolf. 'do you know how to shift?' I waited a few minutes until she awnserd, ' try to get angry, i think thats a way to shift" there was qwestion in her statement, but i tried anyways. It wasent very hard to get upset, and angry. It dident work, so i just sat under a tree and looked at the sky. I dident relize i feel asleep 'till i felt the worst pain i had ever endured in my life. The pain was in the pit of my stomach. My eyes flew open when i felt the pain, the sun was still up and bright. Iam a tough girl, but this hurt so bad. Then the pain started to spread all over my body, then it hit me, i was shifting.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hello guys, i'm so sorry the chapter is so short, but theres this thing called sleep that i like alot. Sorry for errors, mistakes, ect. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 160 READS!!! I was so excited when i found out!!!! Thank you so much!!! Keep reading i hope your enjoying so far!!! But dont forget COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW ME!!! Good byeeee